Author Topic: Preset File  (Read 604 times)

Offline Alivyre

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Preset File
« on: July 02, 2016, 03:58:18 pm »
Hello~ I recently downloaded some presets and, as someone who is terribly new at this, I tried making my own preset afterwards. I moved the files out from the other preset and tried reverting it back to the original file. The one with like, preset_head, etc. Somewhere along the lines, I screwed up and can't get the preset to show up in game. Does anyone know what files are supposed to be in the preset_1 folder originally? As in originally, I mean upon downloading the game and such? And what are the names of all said files?

Thank you c:

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Preset File
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 04:01:47 pm »
the original files for the preset_1 folder are: preset_1head, preset_1body, preset_1tail, preset_1mane, preset_1eye.

if you need the files themselves, then i'd suggest re-downloading the game BUT make the folder for it go to your desktop or somewhere else, so it doesn't remove anything you have currently.

Offline Alivyre

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 04:12:16 pm »
Ah, shoot, I'm missing the preset_1mane. Would I be able to copy the file from another spot and simply rename it? Or is that not possible?

As you can see, I'm simply amazing with computers xD

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 04:16:20 pm »
yes, copy-pasting a different file into the folder then renaming it will work. i do that all the time, heh.

is fine, i'm bad with computers too ;p