Author Topic: My characters!  (Read 3083 times)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: My characters!
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2016, 01:02:05 am »
Iqaluit, Seriously? Please don't spam like that, and don't use that term here. It is not only offensive, but very disrespectful. It is quite rude that you have to spam that on someone's thread.

Hi Fireboss, um sorry not to be rude, but who are you talking to? No one is spamming? atleast, i dont see any. Im sorry if you think im being rude, i was just wondering. Please dont think im being offensive or rude. Im just wondering. ;) Best Regards!

boss was talking to someone, but said someone was spamming, so the mods deleted their posts. they didn't delete boss', though, so yeah.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: My characters!
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2016, 09:41:51 am »
Iqaluit, Seriously? Please don't spam like that, and don't use that term here. It is not only offensive, but very disrespectful. It is quite rude that you have to spam that on someone's thread.

Hi Fireboss, um sorry not to be rude, but who are you talking to? No one is spamming? atleast, i dont see any. Im sorry if you think im being rude, i was just wondering. Please dont think im being offensive or rude. Im just wondering. ;) Best Regards!

It's not rud

Don't worry it isn't rude. It was a troll who was spamming on this thread so I told him to stop spamming, but I can see why you are confused because his comments were instantly deleted.