Author Topic: umm...  (Read 952 times)

Offline Nothingmore

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
umm...
« on: August 18, 2016, 09:56:31 pm »
I know I shouldn't Mention or question bans or anything... I know why I was banned I said sorry no one seemed to make a BIG deal over it
I was banned for 6 days on the 11th, it's the 18th now... should I be unbanned or.. just got perm ban for checking to see if I was unbanned? I have done that I'm sorry, but I really couldn't help it.  I'm just bummed out I finally get the game to connect with the login and I ruin it for myself (?) either way I'm just confused..

For those who might ask "why was I banned" because I was being dumb and cursed in local chat :\

ArcticGalaxy

Re: umm...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 10:01:16 pm »
You are right, bans are not to be discussed in the forums. You should PM a staff member with any questions regarding your ban.

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 10:04:48 pm »
WORK IN PROGRESS
Artwork (c) LynxBrush & Majorest

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 10:09:46 pm »
Discussion Of Bans And Reports
Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game, except closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game, you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or complain/seek attention. If you are unhappy with a Mod's actions or warnings within the game, or possibly a member breaking the rules, you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen as necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful toward the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 10:29:03 pm »
Locking for obvious reasons.