Author Topic: In need of a Warriors Heightmap!  (Read 479 times)

RUCRAZY

In need of a Warriors Heightmap!
« on: August 29, 2016, 09:06:08 pm »
Hallo there! I am RUCRAZY, and I can't make Heightmaps to save my life ;w;
I am looking for a heightmap for a private Warriors map I am making for me and some friends, (I can probably handle making a mask for it, might just look a bit funky xD)

Map size?: Med-Large
Terrain?: Relatively smooth with some hilly areas, a Small-Medium sized mountain area, preferably a spot for a camp on or near the mountain(Not-required), and at least 1 other spot for a camp,(Not Required, but would be appreciated)
Water?: A crescent moon shaped lake near the base of the mountain(Required please ;w;), and maybe a few pond or two around the more flat areas?

I am willing to do some sort if payment if you require it, but can't do too much in the sense of dev points, I can make more simple presets if you would like that, (I'm not too good with Tabbies, but can do calicos, points, tuxedos, and other less busy fur patterns, just may need a small reference) I can also draw your characters too! (You would just need to send me a reference for the character, and if you wanting any certain pose or anything like that)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 02:54:41 pm by RUCRAZY »