Author Topic: Keeps crashing  (Read 1585 times)

Offline TrippiePink

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Keeps crashing
« on: October 21, 2016, 08:52:15 pm »
Please help! I downloaded the new update on Utorrent and then downloaded it on the page that pops up and then i went into my files and installed FHsetup1.15 after finishing that I went on to feral heart page to login and ofc to like get the passage to connect to the game, then i go to FeralHeart File and try to open it and it crashed right away, I'm I doing something wrong?

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Keeps crashing
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 09:02:13 pm »
It sounds like you may have a corrupted file or something. Uninstall and try downloading from here and see what it does.

Offline TrippiePink

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 12:10:42 am »
oh okay, it seems just of made a large search bar and things is this post to happen? LOL http://prntscr.com/cxcc4l

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 12:17:04 am »
The download on it's own should not have done that. Did you click on any of the ads on the Mediafire page?

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 03:47:52 am »
It looks like one of the ads might've accidentally been clicked and installed that Search bar.
I'd recommend going through your downloaded programs list and uninstalling ones that you see sorted by "Installed On" date that you don't recognize, or if it looks suspicious.

I'll assume you're running Windows.

To Uninstall, look for "Change or Remove a Program" on your computer, should be under Control Panel>Programs and Features, but i'd just search for it. Then on the "Installed On" tab, click on it, and it will sort the programs by the date they were installed (either Ascending or Descending)

Also, look through your Chrome Extensions and make sure that you don't have any unwanted extensions. (Sometimes, adware will install that kind of search bar as an extension, rather than on your hard drive.)

If you have any questions, or need better explanation, let me know :)

Hope this helps
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 03:50:28 am by MorgraWolf »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 01:39:27 pm »
To prevent your game from crashing, you may also want to check for duplicate particles. Look for any files in your FH folder ending in _0, _1, etc. and delete these as they don't belong and could cause your game to crash.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2016, 04:01:28 pm »
You can also try running the game as administrator and check your internet connection.

Oh, you can also use the character reset option at the top right of the forums (
User Panel)
All you have to do is click "Reset Home" and then "Go Home". After that, login in the game from here:
Login and run FeralHeart.

Signature art by Kynvuu