Author Topic: Things you did as a newbie  (Read 4494 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Re: Things you did as a newbie
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 10:59:26 pm »
Oh no... the things I did as a newbie. Augh. Such cringe. Much edge. My characters were usually huge drama queens, I'd be easily offended by everything (I'm basically the opposite now, don't worry), and have a vague memory of basically begging for other characters to be mean to mine, and eventually kill my character just for the sake of an edgy plot for no apparent reason. Yeah. I was like, worst of the worst newbie. -w- Funny enough, I'm basically the opposite now, I learned from my mistakes.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Felfonz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Well put, outrageous explorer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 05:51:01 am »
I'm still pretty noob to Feralheart, but the worst thing I did the first time I'd ever played was not get involved. I had (not that it went away or anything) social anxiety and even just having somebody say "hi" made me nervous to the point where I'd block them and disconnect. Now I'm at least looking for some interesting people to hang around, or a roleplay to join.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 03:56:28 pm by Felfonz »
�I am going to die kissing Simon Snow. Aleister Crowley, I'm living a charmed life.�
?Rainbow Rowell, Carry On

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 06:15:33 am »
Made unironically edgy characters, got mates from mate centers, took IC drama to heart OOC, and many more..

in-game: hooli

Offline Psilocybin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2016, 07:20:34 am »
Guys, I have actual pictures of the mess that is one of my first chars.
Here's one of several screenshots

But, thinking about the awful designs and names I had is the most cringey and awful, in my opinion.

Offline WildW0lf56

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2016, 07:53:08 pm »
Tbh I'm still noob xD. But one of the cringy things I did, was make neon characters. With wings. I remember going to the mate center and just cringing at everything, but yet, I went there once... xD Ahhh, the things I did when I was new... Pff xD
I want nothing more than a happy life.