Author Topic: Cosmo Fursi, the Exiled Fusior  (Read 1174 times)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Cosmo Fursi, the Exiled Fusior
« on: December 26, 2016, 10:38:06 pm »

"If I could,
Begin to be,
Half of what you think of me,
I could do about anything.
I could even learn how to love..."

Goes By: Cosmo, Fursi, Miss Fursi, Cos

Species: Fennec Fusior (fennec fox front, horse back)

Current Group: Creatures of Yugure

Current 'Rank': Ex-Beta of the Fusior Tribe

Appearance:
Cosmo's Fennec Fox side (front) gives her brown fur, a white muzzle, above eyes up to her eyebrows, three stripes above her elbow, white paws, white inside ears, black around her eyes (under the white), and three black stripes below her elbow.
Her horse side gives her a tan body with black spots on her legs. Two of the spots (one on each side) are heart-shaped.
Cosmo's eyes are blood-red, and her pupils are slitted.
Cosmo can summon a green visor at will. It turns red when she activates her flames (AKA when she gets angry).

Personality:
(+)Kind
(+)Protective
(+)Optimistic
(+)Sarcastic
(-)Impatient
(-)Clumsy
(-)Sometimes Bossy
(-)Startled Easily

Shares the Voice Of:
Pearl from Steven Universe

Fear(s):
Cosmo is terrified of dragons, due to an evolutionary trait shared by all Fusiors.

Visor
Cosmo's green visor has many abilities. These consist of:

Recording~ Cosmo can tape anything she sees. She uses this to keep logs of her adventures.

Star~ Cosmo has a friend, named Star, who calls her. Her visor suddenly appears when this happens. COUGH totallynotmewhatareyoutalkingabout

Image Capture~ Cosmo can take a picture of anything she sees using her visor.

Scan~ Cosmo can scan nearly anything, to find out its weaknesses, strengths, and anything relating to it.

File Storage~ Cosmo can create folders within her visor to store her pictures or recordings.

Hologram~ Cosmo can replay/show her recordings or pictures, or anything else, by using her visor to create a hologram.

Fire
When Cosmo gets angry or frightened, she will ignite into flames.

Shield~ The fire usually stays in a circular shield around Cosmo, unless she tells it to do otherwise.

Fire Wings~ Cosmo can make her flames turn into wings, allowing her to fly most of the time.

Immunity~ Cosmo's flames are immune to being put out by rain or snow, however they will go out when she is submerged.

Explosion~ Cosmo can make her fire explode outwards, causing any plants nearby to burn to ashes, and any creatures possibly getting a third-degree burn all over.

Loss of Control~ If Cosmo happens to lose control of her emotions, the fire will become wild. It will burn everything nearby to ashes, creating a black area. If not stopped, the fire will spread everywhere it can, not stopping just around Cosmo, and turn everything to ashes.

Preset:
tinyurl.com/CosmoPresetV2

Fun Facts:
Cosmo used to be the Beta of the one and only Fusior tribe, however when she met and befriended Star, she was kicked out.
Cosmo hates forested areas. She prefers open areas where she can see around her.
Cosmo is my fursona.
She can only control her fire, except when she loses control.

"When I see,
The way you act,
Wonderin' when I'm coming back,
I could do about anything.
I could even learn how to love...
Like you..."

"I always thought I might be bad,
Now I'm sure that it's true.
'Cause...
I think you're so good,
And I'm nothing like you."

"Look at you go, I just adore you,
I wish that I knew~,
What makes you,
Think I'm so special..."
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 01:08:22 pm by babystrit »

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Cosmo Fursi, the Exiled Fusior
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 10:48:17 pm »
She's such an adorable character! Extremely creative and I just love her backstory and all of her abilities. And did I mention adorable?

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Cosmo Fursi, the Exiled Fusior
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 11:14:43 pm »
Your character is so cute. *.*

Also I love how detailed the bio is! All of those abilities for the visor and fire are awesome! o.o
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.