Author Topic: Is there a way to fix this?  (Read 1821 times)

Offline HappyFeet

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Is there a way to fix this?
« on: December 27, 2016, 12:53:11 am »
Welp, I was telling my sister that the reg was open, and she went to create an account. I told her to hurry, because it was 8:40 and reg is usually only open for an hour so I assumed it would close at 9:00 (which in fact it did). My sister was creating a Gmail account, she didn't have one and she chose the name '[email protected]'    Well, she didn't realize it, and neither did I at the time, but she had account tally typed in '[email protected]'  Neither of us knew, so we sat their at her gmail once she registered, her username bieng ~Hamilton~   (she is obsessed with them). Once waiting about 15 minutes for the email to show up, I got confused because it wasn't showing. I refreshed it and everything and still, it did not show ? Look up, and there it is not hamilton122 but hamilon122. Thats when reality hit me, and I said 'Did you type In hamilon?' And she said no hamilton. Well, I pointeD at her gmail account and sad "You sent it to the wrong gmail account, so now you'll have to wait again" and she started balling her eyes out. Reason of creating this thread is because of her, but when she went to create another to fix her mistake it said 'You've already registered, please try again next session' and now she is locked up jk her room, pouting.   I just wanted to ask if there was a way to change it or fix it. 

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Is there a way to fix this?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 01:00:57 am »
You could try PMing the staff, but with registration still buggy and on the fritz, there may be nothing they can do :c

Email accounts are fairly easy to set up, perhaps have her make a new one, make absolute sure it's spelled correctly, and wait for registration to open again. Try using an email name that doesn't look like Hamilon or Hamilton to avoid confusion, especially if the registration is looking at it as being the same or too similar (hence giving you the "already registered this session" error.

You are amazing <3

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Is there a way to fix this?
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 01:10:11 am »
If you didn't type in the correct email during registration then there's not much you can do. The activation email won't arrive, I'm afraid. You'll have to wait for registration to open again D:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt