Author Topic: Human OCs????  (Read 4115 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Human OCs????
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 11:03:21 pm »
I've never roleplayed as him on FeralHeart with him or anywhere online really but I do have one that I've been developing since I was a freshman in high school. He started out as an idea for me in 5th grade though. And he's not really a human either so I don't know if he even counts on this xD He has a human form though which he's in most of the time.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: Human OCs????
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2017, 05:53:50 pm »
I used to play a lot of human OC's in my past here in Feralheart, and roam around Bonfire roleplaying with random wolves, lions, etc.
This was such a fun time, though while it lasted!

I don't mind human OC's personally if you have le creativity for it!

Ah good old bonfire!
Do people use the wolf model for human OCs? I remember when I played FH a looooong time ago, there were people w/ wolves that had strange markings. Like they had clothes or something. Obvi I found out they were humans. I'm not a big fan of those kind of humans O_O

I've never played a human here on FH, but I have done tons of other human RPs on other sites. I have quite a few human OCs, but most of them are from when I was younger as I haven't made any new ones as of late. They're really fun to RP though especially when you get into interesting events and relationships during RP c:
I haven't roleplayed my human OCs yet. I'm planning on starting one a FeralFront even though I'm not good at keeping active on that site.

i don't have a human OC just yet, but i am developing a witchsona so i guess that's close enough???
Sounds great :D Good luck on that

My main character I use on FeralHeart is a human. cx
Is that odd? The only one on FH with not a fursona, but a persona? I dunno.
I created her like, a year ago and she just stuck. xD

I would make myself a persona but no, I did a bird (E's the birdy in my sig XD).
I made my first human OC about a year or two ago. Her name was Dakota (dat girl in my sig) and she was originally a Pokemon trainer (I used to be obsessed w/ that show XP). Later on I just made her an ordinary person. Like I said before, I barely have any ideas on what I should do w/ my characters.

I've never roleplayed as him on FeralHeart with him or anywhere online really but I do have one that I've been developing since I was a freshman in high school. He started out as an idea for me in 5th grade though. And he's not really a human either so I don't know if he even counts on this xD He has a human form though which he's in most of the time.
That character sounds more unique than my OCs  :-X Does he have a name?

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/