Poll

Which of the three characters do you like the most? Shroud, Shaden, or Shear?

Shroud!
0 (0%)
Shaden.
1 (16.7%)
Shear ❤
5 (83.3%)
None (Aww, this makes me sad...)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: The WolfDragon-Hybrids Shroud, Shaden, and Shear  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Samue

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Hi, I`m shy! Who are you?
    • SamueWolfSword
    • View Profile
The WolfDragon-Hybrids Shroud, Shaden, and Shear
« on: March 12, 2017, 06:10:19 am »
Note: I wish I could change the poll so that people were able to change their votes because I might change the information about the characters...

And the results of the poll are... Interesting. It seems that everyone chose Shear. However, only 4 people have voted.. I wonder if people are actually reading the descriptions..?

Thank you very much for your compliments! They help to inspire me.

Random words

Shroud
Nickname: Shroud | Gender: Male | Species: Panimoon DragonWolf-hybrid. | Personality: He might seem friendly most of the time, but has a secret part of his personality that he tries to hide. | Powers: He isn`t born knowing about his powers so if you meet him at different points of his life he might not know about these powers that he has. AestheticPower: No, not anesthetic, aesthetic! As in beauty. He has the power to gain random glowing markings on his body sometimes. The markings don`t stay there forever. HealingPower: He can heal others, but not himself. This power significantly weakens while in a serious fight (as opposed to play fighting) and he can only heal others if they are not resisting the power. IllusionPower: He can mask pain as something else. FlightPower: He has wing-like tendrils on his dress. The tendrils can grow partially transparent orange wings. | OtherInfo.: He is a prince. | RandomQuotes: "Hey, it`s doctor Shroud!" or "Today on Doctor Shroud..." | Backstory: He ran away from home in order to meet new people. He didn`t mind that he got lost; at least he succeeded in his quest of meeting new people! One downside to running away is that he really misses his loving parents.

Here is a picture of Shroud:

Shaden <--That says Shaden
Nickname: Shaden | Gender(I always mean the actual gender of the character, not the orientation or preferred gender): Both | Species: Panimoon sharp-spike (fake) shadow DragonWolf-hybrid. | Personality: Extremely shy, so she tends to get lonely because of that (especially if she is around people). Her loneliness helps her get past her fears. | Power: AestheticPower: This is more of a quality than a power. This power is that the greenish markings on her head glow. These markings do not change or vanish. | Scent: Her actual scent is faint, but smells a lot like blood. | OtherInfo.: She has fur softer than kitten might have! Also, I have a Shaden preset so you might see Shaden walking around in the game. | RandomQuote: "None could hear her, in the colorful land of the desolate." | Backstory: In the beginning she wasn`t so shy until someone traumatized her.
     She ran away from home to go explore, but eventually got lost. She ran around, searching for home, but wasn`t able to ask anyone for directions since she was so shy. She looked until she had reached a new land, a land called The Land of The Desolate. She had grown tired of searching so she settled there. She was the only living thing in that place... Even the trees were dead. She was trapped there until Shroud found her and helped her out.

Here is a picture of Shaden:

Shear
Nickname: Shear | Gender(I always mean the actual gender of the character, not the orientation or preferred gender): Both | Species: Panimoon spiky shadow DragonWolf-hybrid. | Personality1: She is a jerk. She insults and attacks people, sometimes even killing them. The scarier someone is, the more likely she will attack them. In her case it would be better to run away from her than it would be to stand your ground or intimidate her. She is like this because she was cursed before she born... If you gave her a chance and really got to know who she is then you might love her. Because of the curse, she lives in suffering.. | Power: HealingPower: She has healing powers that are a lot like Shroud`s, except that she can`t heal others and can only heal herself. AttackPower: Again, I wouldn`t call this a power, but a quality. Shear has the power to sheath blades that are all across her body. The picture of her below shows some of the sheathable blades. | OtherInfo.: None so far? | RandomQuote: "Love and Fear" | Backstory: She loved her loving parents and was never mean to them, but she was a jerk to everyone else. Nobody except Shear`s parents knew why Shear was so mean. Eventually the people of the village became fed up with this bully terrorizing everyone so Shroud caused Shear to run away from home. Shear had chased Shroud until she lost him, so she became lost herself. Shroud was just trying to protect his home.

Here is a moving guide of what Shear looks like:

[2/10/2020 Edit:]
Fixed the broken image links for Shroud and Shaden. Shear`s magic and her image survived somehow.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 12:47:34 pm by Samue »
Ey, I`m shy! ...but I have gotten braver! Doesn`t mean I`m not scared, though.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: The WolfDragon-Hybrids Shroud, Shaden, and Shear
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 06:15:29 am »
All your characters look so nice, and so detailed.<3
I know who I am going with, though!

Hope you get the answers you were looking for. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Amara

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 06:36:49 am »
I really liked all three of them! I wish you would have put a choice for all three because I felt terrible for picking just the one. xD

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 01:22:39 pm »
These are some gorgeous characters you have here! All of them are so creative! So very hard to chose just one!<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.