Author Topic: Failed to Connect to front server?  (Read 1564 times)

Offline ShadowTG

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Artist-
    • View Profile
Failed to Connect to front server?
« on: March 08, 2017, 10:27:05 pm »
 ??? So for some reason.. I can't log into my old feral heart account? I haven't played on this account for years, and even reset my password. Well, it let me reset it.. which SHOULD therefor conclude that my account should STILL be able to log in to.. I even uninstalled feral heart again and installed it, and of course it still didn't work. I would LOVE to know if I absolutely have to wait and somehow register another account, or if I am doing something wrong? Thank you!  :( PLEASE RESPOND
Artist Life
Yeah i guess im a old noob

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Failed to Connect to front server?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 10:30:18 pm »
Are you logging into the login tab before you log into the game client? Give it a few minutes after you login on the tab before you open up the game and then login there.

http://feral-heart.com/login/index.php
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 11:51:22 pm »
Hey, Holly, it might be because the staff recently did a wipe of old unused Feralheart accounts, that could be the culprit! I would message a staff about his, they may be able to help.<3

Hope it works out for ye. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 12:20:22 am »
Hey, Holly, it might be because the staff recently did a wipe of old unused Feralheart accounts, that could be the culprit! I would message a staff about his, they may be able to help.<3

Very true! If you are just referring to getting back into your old account and have no problems logging in with your new account, this would be the case. Accounts are removed after about 2 years of inactivity to lessen the server load.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline ShadowTG

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Artist-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 03:28:38 pm »
Thank you. I will try to message staff :') LOL
Artist Life
Yeah i guess im a old noob

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 03:30:10 pm »
Like stated above, accounts automatically get removed/deleted from the servers after 18 months (last time I checked), so it is very likely that this happened to your old account as you stated 'I haven't played on this account for years'. Raz also did a sweap of accounts around the time Registration Maintenance was complete, and the username instant change/delete features were added, but I doubt your account was sweapt with those due to you using the plural 'years', being more than one.

However, if you're wanting that old account back, you will need to wait until the next Registration opening. UNLESS you cannot wait/do not want to wait, in that case, you can change your current username, or the username of another account that you might still own. Here's how, and some things to note of course:

▸ Return to the FeralHeart Homepage and click on the 'user panel'.

▸ Login as you normally would on the account you're wishing to re-name.

▸ Locate 'Change Username' and enter your new username and then enter your current password in the box below to confirm the change. As mentioned above, the symbols a-zA-Z0-9_+-.,!@#$%&()?=`{}[] should not give you any issues. (If it doesn't work, try again but without using any symbols to see if it changes anything in terms of success).

▸ If all fails, send an e-mail to [email protected] using the e-mail you registered that specific account with. The contents of the e-mail should include your old username, and the new username (the one you want it changing to). Any other messages sent through that e-mail will not be answered. If you need a little added help, send the e-mail and write "[current username] to [new username]" as that is more specific and helpful.

I am not sure what happens beyond that stage, but I'd recommend waiting patiently for 48 hours once the e-mail has been sent, as it shouldn't take longer than that for a responce. Just be sure to check your e-mail often.

If you need any further help or have any questions regarding, then I will be back to check up on this thread.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone