Author Topic: Weird Glitch?  (Read 1017 times)

Offline rhinobeetlez

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • the-flour-monarch
    • the-flour-monarch
    • xxowldusk
    • View Profile
Weird Glitch?
« on: April 05, 2017, 10:30:28 pm »
im really confused because there a mesh spazzing out in the grounds and no one else sees it and i have no idea what it is

the thing is spazzing around the grounds and i couldnt get a good pic bc its so fast

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Weird Glitch?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 10:33:52 pm »
  A game restart will most likely fix the issue.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 10:47:45 pm »
Ahh so the antennae of doom strikes again haha. Thought I should redirect you to >this< thread as the same exact problem happened to this user. If you installed any map packs with items or any custom meshes as of recent, they could be the culprit. In that case, you could either restore your object folder back to default using the default Media folder sub-folder download >here< and replace the entire folder with the default download. Secondly, delete all of the files in exports as it could be from a map's object files. Not entirely sure but I hope this gives you some fix.

You could also opt to reinstall your game but if you have a lot of mods, that may become tedious.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline rhinobeetlez

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • the-flour-monarch
    • the-flour-monarch
    • xxowldusk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 12:39:52 am »
Ahh so the antennae of doom strikes again haha. Thought I should redirect you to >this< thread as the same exact problem happened to this user. If you installed any map packs with items or any custom meshes as of recent, they could be the culprit. In that case, you could either restore your object folder back to default using the default Media folder sub-folder download >here< and replace the entire folder with the default download. Secondly, delete all of the files in exports as it could be from a map's object files. Not entirely sure but I hope this gives you some fix.

You could also opt to reinstall your game but if you have a lot of mods, that may become tedious.

aa thank you! that helped!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 01:07:45 am »
Ahh, you're welcome floofer! As it seems it's been resolved, i'll lock this thread up. If you continue running into issues or if the problem comes back and you can't solve it again, I"ll be able to unlock it for you. Just send me a PM if that's the case ^^

Glad I could help
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.