Author Topic: Locked Out of Account?  (Read 947 times)

Offline Mycroft

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Locked Out of Account?
« on: April 10, 2017, 02:08:00 am »
I just made this account, and someone has already attempted to sign into it five times, banning me for fifteen minutes? Is there any way to prevent this from occurring, or is this going to be happening whenever I attempt to go online?

ForestHysteria

Re: Locked Out of Account?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 02:12:26 am »
Hey there! Well, there really isn't a way around the 15 minute ban so you'll have to wait it out. If the issue persists, I think a staff member can assist you better than I.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 02:22:39 am »
Are you entering your password correctly? That should only appear if you enter your password incorrectly multiple times.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Mycroft

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 02:29:53 am »
Hey there! Well, there really isn't a way around the 15 minute ban so you'll have to wait it out. If the issue persists, I think a staff member can assist you better than I.
Ah, thank you!

Are you entering your password correctly? That should only appear if you enter your password incorrectly multiple times.
Apparently someone else was trying to get into it, that was my first personal attempt of logging into this account.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 04:04:46 am »
Apparently someone else was trying to get into it, that was my first personal attempt of logging into this account.

If I were you, I would change your password to something secure and to something that you'll remember, especially if this is someone you do not know and if you think they found out your password. You can change your password in the User Panel >here<

You might want to even consider changing the password of your email address, but that might not be necessary if you think it's safe.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.