Author Topic: Hello? I have a problem....  (Read 1652 times)

Offline xXSandyXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • GeorgiaTheArtist
    • Sandy MasterGarden
    • View Profile
Hello? I have a problem....
« on: May 20, 2017, 11:22:38 am »
So... I Cant play the game for some reason... whenever I Open it it says "FeralHeart" is not responding and it closes...I reinstalled the game but that doesnt work.
I Heard there was an update but for some reason i cant download that update
I Go on the Update forum and i follow the instructions and it tells me to log in and I Log in but it says "Invalid Token" or i need to log in again... I Have relogged but its the same thing over and over again... :'( :'( :'( :'(
Please Help me

"You can never fly, if you Never Try"- Anonymous

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Hello? I have a problem....
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 11:32:46 am »
If you're needing to update to 1.15, just go >here< It's much easier. ^^

Offline xXSandyXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • GeorgiaTheArtist
    • Sandy MasterGarden
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 12:07:47 pm »
If you're needing to update to 1.15, just go >here< It's much easier. ^^
It doesnt work... i still cant play the game
"You can never fly, if you Never Try"- Anonymous

Offline bailmint

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Promises keep us in chains, my dear.
    • bailmint
    • bailmint
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 02:32:19 pm »
Did you completely uninstall it before reinstalling? Like restarting your computer and everything? Do you have a windows or a mac?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 02:36:30 pm by bailmint »

Lucikrux

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 02:51:44 pm »
Have you tried disabling your anti-virus and running the program as administrator? I don't know exactly how your "Game isn't working" is it crashing on startup, or just not showing up at all? If you have certain anti-virus programs, it might delete certain files it doesn't recognize. Also, can you share the version of windows on your computer and make sure you have the latest version of DirectX? Anything before Windows Vista(probably got the version wrong but y'know that really bad one before windows 7) I'd consider 'Iffy' on if it could work. If this doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you. But I'm sure there are plenty of other games you can enjoy just as gladly as with FeralHeart! :3

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 04:04:04 pm »
I suggest you uninstall the game by going to Start \\ Control Panel \\ Uninstall a program. Once Feral Heart has been uninstalled, you then need to go to Local Disk (C:) and delete the Feral Heart folder completely. This is because when you try to install the game and try to replace the Feral Heart folder, it will replace everything but keep all/any manually installed mods. The issue as well is that the new Feral Heart fodler has some added sub-folders etc. So, it will just add to the old Feral Heart folder as there's nothing to replace.

If you're having trouble installing the game, I post I made here might help you. I apologize but I cannot seem to quote the post I made to provide to you here in clean sight. I think something might have changed in terms of not being able to quote from locked threads anymore, which is silly.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 07:58:11 pm »
If your install is working.  Try clicking this link https://feral-heart.com/login/index.php and wait 1.75 minutes after logging in there to log into from the game.  Might want to leave that log in page open though.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"