Author Topic: Presets?  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Dreamwalker

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Presets?
« on: September 04, 2017, 11:59:54 pm »
I'm really bad at figuring out how to make them. I would love a couple of my characters!
They have easy markings. However, the second one has crystals sticking out of its back. Not sure if that's doable or not!
The white fox is a marble x silver fox, very simple markings. The second is a crystal spirit.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Presets?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 12:36:35 am »
Ooo, these characters look mightly lovely c:

I wouldn't mind doing the first one because it looks like one I can probably whip up quickly. I just have a few things...

- I ask for your patience. ( Despite me having more freetime, I ask that you don't ask how far along the preset is coming along. Some days I might be busy and it can happen out of nowhere. I will notify you if that happens.

- Is the character yours? Better to be safe than sorry because some floofs might steal and try to claim a character as their own without the owner realizing it and I just want to be on the safe side.

- Is there any type of fur texture you want? I have a few that I use already as of now and they're mostly free. Private ones or ones that costs points, you'll have to pay me if you want me to use it or supply it.

- Anything special I should be aware about? Basically is there anything special about this character ( i.e glowing eyes, markings, etc ). Just want to make sure that I have everything covered before getting to work on it. If you want to see some of my creations, feel free to check out my thread or I can PM you some shots of my work. c:

And I think that's everything. -Nods-

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Dreamwalker

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 06:12:11 pm »
Ooo, these characters look mightly lovely c:

I wouldn't mind doing the first one because it looks like one I can probably whip up quickly. I just have a few things...

- I ask for your patience. ( Despite me having more freetime, I ask that you don't ask how far along the preset is coming along. Some days I might be busy and it can happen out of nowhere. I will notify you if that happens.

- Is the character yours? Better to be safe than sorry because some floofs might steal and try to claim a character as their own without the owner realizing it and I just want to be on the safe side.

- Is there any type of fur texture you want? I have a few that I use already as of now and they're mostly free. Private ones or ones that costs points, you'll have to pay me if you want me to use it or supply it.

- Anything special I should be aware about? Basically is there anything special about this character ( i.e glowing eyes, markings, etc ). Just want to make sure that I have everything covered before getting to work on it. If you want to see some of my creations, feel free to check out my thread or I can PM you some shots of my work. c:

And I think that's everything. -Nods-

Awh!! Thank you. Yes, this character is mine, I actually drew it. ^o^
You can do whatever you like with the fur texture. I have all the time in the world!!
:)

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 06:20:25 pm »
Awh!! Thank you. Yes, this character is mine, I actually drew it. ^o^
You can do whatever you like with the fur texture. I have all the time in the world!!
:)

Wonderful ~! Lovely style by the way then, it's cute. c:
Hopefully I shall get a chance to work on them this weekend then since I'm using this week to do something last minute.
I'll try not to take painfully long and if I can't reach you through this thread, I'll PM you instead. Thanks for your patience ^^

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 09:01:00 pm »
If everything checks out, then I'll send ya the files through PM. If there needs to be some changes or if you have any questions, just let me know ♥ Thanks for your patience ~!