Author Topic: Is there a way to delete my preset from preset sync?  (Read 1581 times)

Offline FishyBiscuits

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I'll be right down mom!!
    • UkoTheFurry
    • Fishy Biscuits
    • View Profile
Is there a way to delete my preset from preset sync?
« on: September 09, 2017, 06:56:29 pm »
Problem: So Iv'e found out that something happened to one of my exported FHP files that caused it to become corrupted and crash my game. Whenever I deleted the broken file, my game worked fine, but since I uploaded that Preset file to PresetSync, it keeps downloading it again and again to my computer and causes the game to keep crashing.

My Question: I was wondering if there is a way to delete my uploaded preset from PresetSync, Ive already had to uninstall PresetSync because that was the only way to keep my fixed preset running without my old corrupted preset always reappearing in my folder and overrunning my fixed one. Please help!

Other Info that might be important: Corrupted Preset that I uploaded to presetsync: FishyBiscuits_5.fhp (theres also FishyBiscuits_8.fhp, I'd like that one removed too please if possible)

Thank You!

Learn the rules like a pro, Break them like an artist.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a way to delete my preset from preset sync?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 08:08:01 pm »
I'm not an expert with the preset sync at all but as far as I'm aware, there is no way to delete files from the preset sync, although I know if you're not active for a month it deletes on its own. Don't know if you have to totally be offline or just not use the preset for a month I don't know. But pretty sure that's how it all works. ^^;

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 08:22:20 pm »
As Azura said, if you don't use your account for a month your preset will be automatically removed.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 08:29:05 pm »
If you replace it in the synch (that can take 3 or so days to happen) then it won't be giving out the corrupted version.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 08:31:12 pm »
Adding on to what Kuri said, you can simply make a new preset in your 5th folder (you don't even need to worry about whether you'll actually wear it, just something), export it, and upload it to the sync. It should overwrite the corrupted one
Farewell everyone<3