Author Topic: Warriors RP {DBtS} [HIGH RANKS OPEN! FORUM/MAP CREATOR WANTED]  (Read 744 times)

Offline xMissxMewx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Warriors RP {DBtS} [HIGH RANKS OPEN! FORUM/MAP CREATOR WANTED]
« on: November 12, 2017, 12:28:53 am »
Warriors RP {DBtS} [HIGH RANKS OPEN! FORUM/MAP CREATOR WANTED]

Welcome to Dawn Before the Storm.
A Warriors RP based on realism and survival. Features within this RP involves height consistency, an events timeline, including a births/death row and a seasons row. Literacy and activity is required for the fullest experience in this Roleplay. I am searching for High Ranks, a Forum Creator and a Map Maker.
Map Maker:
Requirements: Have examples of your own work and experience with map making.
Price: I’m willing to pay the Map Maker via DeviantART points or PayPal cash, if they so wish. However, if this is the case, I expect a very high-quality map.
I plan that the Map will be very large with three different types of terrains for the Clans; (a forest, a river/island and a gully), a Twolegplace with gardens with detailed textures, meshes, prey particles and a specific sky cycle.
If you wish to be a Map Maker, reply to this forum with the following;
FH Username:
Method of Payment/Price: {Put N/A if you prefer no form of payment}
Examples of Work: {PROVIDE A MINIMUM OF THREE EXAMPLES}

Forum Creator:
I plan for the forum to have a sidebar, showing the Season within the RP, the weather, the activity of prey and predators and the liveliness of herbs. At the top of the forum is a bar, showing all upcoming events and reminders. The profiles have the options “Cat Name”, “Cat Age”, “Cat Gender, “Rank”, and “Clan”. The colours of this site have a resemblance to dawn colours, as the name of the Roleplay suggests.
If you wish to be the Forum Creator, reply to this forum with the following;
FH Username:
Method of Payment/Price: {Put N/A if you prefer no form of payment}
Examples of Work: {PROVIDE A MINIMUM OF THREE EXAMPLES}

High Ranks:
There is more information about the four Clans, but for now let’s keep it brief, so that you get an idea of the Clan’s customs.
“There were four cats;
Sun of the Sky, who taught his followers how to take advantage of height, and rely on stealth and security from tree branches.
Ripple of the Water, who taught her followers how to hunt in wet, muddy grounds and swim through long stretches of water.
Gale of the Air, who taught her followers how to leap and soar across cliffs in the mountain side and swipe fresh prey from mid-air.
Moon of the Night, who taught his followers how to hunt at night and live without fear inside the territory of the shadows.”
We have SunClan, RippleClan, GaleClan, and MoonClan. So far, I only have the Leader of RippleClan. I’d like to assemble the remaining High Ranks. Medicine Cat Apprentices will not be accepted yet, so do not audition for them.

SunClan:
Leader: OPEN
Deputy: OPEN
Medicine Cat: OPEN

RippleClan:
Leader: CLOSED

GaleClan:

MoonClan:

If you’d like to audition fill this out;
FH Username:
Skype Username:
DeviantArt Username:
Activity Level (1 – 10):
Cat Name:
Cat Age:
Cat Gender:
Clan:
Desired Rank:

Scenarios (Write like an RP sample):
(Leader) A few of your warriors are beginning to doubt your leadership, they suspect that your judgements are based on grief, rather than logic, and they begin rebelling. They start breaking the warrior code because of their thoughts. How do you handle this situation?

(Deputy) Your leader has gone to Moonpool with two warriors and three apprentices, and you’re not sure when they’ll be back. Your leader has left you in charge of the remaining members of your Clan. What do you do until your leader gets back?

(Medicine Cat) The colder season is around the corner. Your Clan and another Clan is on the verge of going to war. To make matters worse? You need medicine from their territory, urgently. How do you handle this situation?