Author Topic: Some ideas....  (Read 1281 times)

RwarXD

Some ideas....
« on: May 10, 2011, 12:33:11 am »
I got a few of ideas for FH.... If you dont like them thats fine. Just a'thinking outside the box.

1- Lion/wolf health thing, The lion /wolf can eat the plants and or prey if its added. If the health thing is empty, the wolf/lion 'faints' and returns to Bofire Island.

2- Lioness Or lion choise. The player could have the choise of a lioness or lion. The lion has a mane and claws. Lioness has no claws or mane but can have a mane if she wants. And the wolf can be a female/ male.

3- Lions can roar, and all those other lion things like tail flick and growl.  Wolves can howl, growl, or bark.

Thats all I gots. Just a idea. :)

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: Some ideas....
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 12:38:44 am »
Health Bar: No please. :/ I would hate this. If this was put in, I want an option to turn it off.

Lion/Lioness difference: ...Just don't add a full mane for a lioness? A whole other model is not needed at all.

And the last one, I would love more emotes and actions. I'm sure those will be added.

RwarXD

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 12:41:13 am »
I know.. I dont really like health bars... my sister made me type that. Just thinking. I dont really care XD.

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 12:41:28 am »
1- Eh, I'm not too fond of this idea, myself.  It sounds too much like WQ, and the random fainting sounds like it'd be a hassle.  I mean, we still get people logging in and whining about not knowing how to move.  Imagine how many people would start panicking because their character suddenly fell over.  Plus, it'd probably be a pain to code into the game, anyway.

2- You can kind of already make your wolf/lion look more "masculine" or "feminine" via manes, tufts, etc.  Plus, not everyone plays a lion.  Some people like to make other felines, like leopards or panthers, where the males don't have manes.

3- All this has already been suggested :P  As of now, no one's really sure if it'll happen or not.  I think the tail flicking and such is likely to happen, though that's just my personal opinion.
In-game I am NuclearParadox.

JazzForLife

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 12:46:09 am »
1. I don't really like health bars. The only real reason they'd be there is for RP's, and it'd just be annoying if you had to return to Bonfire Island.

2. As stated above, you can already make a clear difference from lions and lionesses. Just add mane, edit feature, ect. It's really easy, I don't know why you'd need different models.

3. Actions would be great.