Author Topic: Uploading Map Help  (Read 772 times)

Offline kaczuszka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Uploading Map Help
« on: December 13, 2017, 08:07:49 pm »
So recently me and a friend have made two separate maps for our group, I am the one who will link them via portal, however how do I know which files belong to my map? I have multiple mesh packs downloaded and used multiple meshes from random mesh packs. Are there any specific files you need for others to use the map I made? Or can I just copy my entire mesh folder and link it together?

I know how to play on the map myself but I just need help finding my map files (and my friends map files, I know how to link two maps together!) so others can download the map via link.
hi hello

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Uploading Map Help
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 09:10:24 pm »
Usually what I do is I go into exports and then sort the files by newest. That way the date comes up and you can see which files exported last. :)

Offline kaczuszka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 09:28:35 pm »
I downloaded a lot of different meshes at the same time, I have no idea which ones I have used and that may be a problem.
hi hello

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 10:09:15 pm »
When you export a map, all the files you exported from that one map will show up in your map exports and have the date when you exported them so you can easily tell them apart from other files.