Author Topic: Looking for TLK RP!  (Read 1789 times)

Offline wolfs101

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Looking for TLK RP!
« on: October 24, 2017, 11:33:44 pm »
Just been trying to find a decent and mature TLK roleplaying group or at least some people out there who have been seeking a group as well. Please reply to this topic if you either: are also looking for TLK RP, have a few friends who do TLK RP, or own/are in a TLK group. Don't be shy to PM either.

Offline Sinderpia

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for TLK RP!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 02:29:32 am »
I've been looking for some, too! Maybe we should start our own?

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 05:14:53 am »
I have one that stays true to the story and that has a bit of structure in it! Also have a map for the group! And working on the site for it! Take a look at the forum post I made for it to read up on some of the details! Also sorry for all my exclamation points (-w-)" I just really love roleplaying Lion King, if you make your own I may join  provided I can play as Kovu.

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62432.0
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 05:17:28 am by ShadowMT13 »

Offline Sinderpia

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 02:10:59 am »
I have one that stays true to the story and that has a bit of structure in it! Also have a map for the group! And working on the site for it! Take a look at the forum post I made for it to read up on some of the details! Also sorry for all my exclamation points (-w-)" I just really love roleplaying Lion King, if you make your own I may join  provided I can play as Kovu.

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62432.0

I sent you a few messages trying to get into it but I figured it was closed when you didn't reply! Sorry about that, bud. Did you get my messages or were they lost in the interwebz? :P

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 02:13:43 am »
Sorry yes I did, but because I saved messages of people requesting to join so I can remember them (^_^) Sorry I thought I already replied to you. My mistake XD

Offline Sinderpia

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 02:43:36 am »
Sorry yes I did, but because I saved messages of people requesting to join so I can remember them (^_^) Sorry I thought I already replied to you. My mistake XD

Let me know if I can join when you get a chance. <3