Author Topic: Beyond The Hour : A Brand New WCRP!  (Read 2038 times)

Offline B-LYND

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Beyond The Hour : A Brand New WCRP!
« on: April 19, 2018, 03:35:57 am »

Three of the five Clans have left the life of a warrior, trading it in for a new lifestyle filled with new traditions, rituals, ceremonies, and more. It's been 200 moons since the names ShadowClan, WindClan, and SkyClan have been brought up in the forest; Now, an old friend has made their names known once again as memories of the past slowly begin to creep back into the forest. Will the rising tension destroy what prophecy has been laid out before them? Or will the leaders of the Groups and Clans alike put their personal beliefs aside for the greater of the forest?
Here in Beyond The Hour, or BtH for short, you will experience a new way of life within the Clans! Will you decide to take route of the unchanging and loyal RiverClan; Take up rank with the proud members of ThunderClan; Bloody your paws in the savages of The Fog; Bear the paint of your ancestors in Skaduwee Tribe; or will you take the vow of silence within The Hushed?

Opened today, BtH has been in the works since early December of 2017 and in that time the Staff have built up group-wide plots, Clan/Group-based mini plots, and more!

A short summary of our current plot: The Hour of Arsa Tosu 
                                                               After the leaders have received a dream from 'Tosu', they have to decide whether or not
                                                               they will listen to his words and meet at this strange gathering place.
                                                               Over time, the Clans and Groups will slowly begin to return to the Clan lifestyle by rebuilding
                                                               the warrior code, ranks, and everything else that has since become lost. Will the leaders
                                                               be able to stop looking in the past, or are they doomed to remain in an endless loop of
                                                               destruction?

A small tidbit of information of the Groups & Clans:
ThunderClan: One of the two Clans to remain a Clan, the only changes would be the ranks. They can be noticed by the powerhouse of warriors they have when they walk in, heard by the battle cries, or noticed with how quick they are to defend their honor.

RiverClan: One of the two Clans to remain a Clan, they have had no changes made to their system. They can be seen with water slowly dripping off the tips of their pelts, heard by listening to the small sneers aimed at the Non-Clanners, or noticed by the prideful aura surrounding them as they stand tall.

Skaduwee Tribe: Previously ShadowClan, they are now a non-canon non-traditional Tribe with unique ranks, ceremonies, rituals, religion, and language! They can be seen roaming the mountains with a skull of their first cat-kill, spotting perched on a tree, or heard speaking a language only known to them!

The Hushed: Previously WindClan, they are now a non-traditional running group with unique ranks, ceremonies, religion, and rituals. They are identifiable by the brutal scars covered on their bodies through rituals, by the dark aura surrounding them, and by how they simply sit and look down upon others.

The Fog: Previously SkyClan, they are now a group of 'savages' who won't hesitate to take out one of their own. They have their own unique ranks, ceremonies, religion, and rituals! They can be seen taunting the Clans, heard sacrificing another cat to their Gods, or by watching cats shrink away when they walk in, scared by the deadly aura surrounding them.

We are...
✓ Privately Mapped! There is currently a total of 6 maps, which includes the main map (territories & small two-leg town) and five medium sized camp maps. There will be a few more to come! (Check out the bottom of this for a couple map screenshots!)

✓ Sited! http://fh-beyondthehour.boards.net/ The website is always being updated and is checked into daily! Visitors and members are welcome alike! If you do sign up, we just ask that you user your FH Username.

✓ Plotted! We are heavily plotted- Meaning that while we have a main plot and mini group-specific plots currently going on, the Staff of BtH also have numerous plots ready to fall in line after this one ends!

✓ Discorded! Our Discord is open to visitors and members alike! On the Discord, we also have a roleplay section that's available at all times! Click here to join: https://discord.gg/52EXMRT

✓ Active! While we have been out recruiting just a few times, we have been able to maintain activity within our Discord server, updating current members on the status of the group. Having members and staff from different timezones, there's a good chance that you'll find someone happy to roleplay with you.

✓ Interactive! We try our best to include any and everyone in the conversations, both in-game and out. Both our members and staff alike are friendly and willing to answer any questions, as well as just chill and chat for awhile! It's important to us that everyone is treated the same.

✓ Rules! Yes, we have rules. To save time, feel free to check them out on our website! (Linked above)

✓ Few High Ranks OPEN! Yep, you heard that right! Feel free to hop on over to our site and try your luck! Be mindful of our mini plots as some ranks are closed to fit with what is currently going on. A little birdy told me that there's currently 3 'evil' cat positions available to audition for.. and that there will be 3 more in a different group soon to come.

✓ Wanna join? Have any questions? You can leave them down below, on our FAQ section on the site, or ask by joining the Discord! We try our best to respond ASAP.

Check out our Website if you're interested in finding more information about us, or if you're interested in joining! There's a place to place a RPS if you'd like to join but missed our Recruiter!

Map screenshots:

« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 01:21:38 pm by B-LYND »

Offline B-LYND

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Beyond The Hour : A Brand New WCRP!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 01:18:54 pm »
Friendly my butt. I barely talked in the discord and some of your guys got pissy at me for just breathing.

Hello! We’re sorry that you feel that way, and we were upset to see that you left before we opened. You’re always welcome to message one of our BtH staff if there is ever a problem!

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 02:42:41 pm »
This looks interesting! I wish you luck!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 02:45:47 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 03:13:14 pm »
This roleplay looks intriguing. I wish you luck in recruitment, I hope to see this one last. G'day. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline B-LYND

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 02:43:33 am »
This looks interesting! I wish you luck!
Thank you, we appreciate the kind words!
This roleplay looks intriguing. I wish you luck in recruitment, I hope to see this one last. G'day. <3
Thank you! We certainly plan to stick around for a good and long while! <3

Offline kiearakiche

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 05:14:45 pm »
I've been in this roleplay for a bit and I find the community a lot of fun! I hope more people join, it'll be great to have a chance to rp and talk with everyone.

Offline Limez

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 05:48:07 pm »
This is an amazing group! I highly recommend this to all looking for a roleplay to join. The staff are kind and understanding, and the map is astonishing.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 05:54:31 pm by Limez »