Author Topic: Stuck on Loading Screen and Connection to Front Server Issues  (Read 837 times)

Offline Arca

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hello to the Community o:
I made this account years ago and since a friend finally obtained a Feral Heart account we wanted to play together, so I downloaded all the resources for windows again. But I never even got past the Loading Screen. I have been trying and researching my problems for an hour but it seems like there has never been something similar to that before which is really annoying.
- Yes I am aware of the Tab that needs to be kept open in order to play the game.
- My Windows is Windows 10 and I am running it on a Razer Blade 2015 with 800 kB/s.

My issue is mainly that I am stuck on the loading screen as soon as I typed in my password and username. I sat it out for an hour but nothing happened. I resetted my account already, since i was wondering if there might be old files conflicting with the host, but it did not change anything. My question basicially is: How to get past the loading screen? I would be grateful if that could be solved.
I until now assumed that there is a problem with my connection to the front server over the tab opened in firefox. Because as soon as I restart the game or just re-login, I need to logout and login on the tab as well since FH wil else provide me with a Connection to Front Server issue. Also if i refresh the page ill be back at a log in on the tab. Is there anything that I am missing with the tab maybe causing my error?

Thank you for possible ideas!

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck on Loading Screen and Connection to Front Server Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 10:16:44 am »
I'm not a computer wizard but... if you have a scrolling IP from your ISP you might need to open the "play game" tab in an auto-refresher window.  It may kick you often. It may not.  You make have to have it auto-enter your log in for all i know!  But that's unlikely...

When you get the loading screen, have you pressed the TAB key once or twice?  Sometimes after about 3 minutes, you may have a 'Bad Token' error and it doesn't always show until you press TAB.   (You probably know this but sometimes the simple things are overlooked.)
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Arca

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 11:30:09 am »
First of all, thank you for the fast suggestions, I really appreciate it and carefully worked through all of them ;U;
I now installed a tab refresher and set it to 25 seconds for the game tab. But the issue i keep having, that instead of always refreshing the page which states that I am logged in, it refreshed the page by kicking me out and prompting me to log back in. Which is quite unfortunate because I can not log in every 50 seconds.

I also checked with tab for a Bad Token Error, but there is nothing showing up, as soon as I press Tab after 3 Minutes.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 07:46:30 pm »
Uh-huh..  Ok maybe the tab refresher was a bad idea.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"