Author Topic: Ask Meh Something  (Read 3093 times)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Meh Something
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2018, 03:52:46 pm »
Lannisters, or Starks? -eyebrow wiggles-
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Valar.Morghulis

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 04:40:30 pm »
Lannisters, or Starks? -eyebrow wiggles-

Oh my God
Well It would be Starks if Tyrion and Jaime didn’t exist xD. It’s kind of 50/50 here because I don’t really like Sansa that much.
Nice question, u really got me here xD

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 04:46:45 pm »
If you could have three powers what would they be? Sorry if this is a pointless question but you did say ask you stuff XD

Also I am talking Superpowers, make sure you consider ALL the negatives PLUS ALL the Positives of those powers before choosing :3

Valar.Morghulis

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2018, 05:13:05 pm »
If you could have three powers what would they be? Sorry if this is a pointless question but you did say ask you stuff XD

Also I am talking Superpowers, make sure you consider ALL the negatives PLUS ALL the Positives of those powers before choosing :3

I’m gonna go with immortality!
It would be great and amazing!
The bad side of it would be watching people come and go (die) and you’re there, just ‘standing at the same spot’.
Interesting question!

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2018, 05:21:07 pm »
If immortality didn't stop the natural aging process(But still causes living for infinite years), would you still choose immortality?

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Valar.Morghulis

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 05:22:55 pm »
If immortality didn't stop the natural aging process(But still causes living for infinite years), would you still choose immortality?

Definitely no! xD I’d rather die old, than live forever as an old woman

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2018, 02:48:30 am »
What is a game-related pet peeve of yours?
Do you believe that family relationships are closer than friend ties (i.e. does having a blood connection to someone make the bond closer than that of a friend who isn't related to you)?
Favorite thing to order off the menu of your favorite restaurant/eatery?
Do you believe in fate/destiny or choice of path in life?

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Valar.Morghulis

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2018, 08:58:08 am »
What is a game-related pet peeve of yours?
Do you believe that family relationships are closer than friend ties (i.e. does having a blood connection to someone make the bond closer than that of a friend who isn't related to you)?
Favorite thing to order off the menu of your favorite restaurant/eatery?
Do you believe in fate/destiny or choice of path in life?

Well the only pet peeve that is game related is the registration system xD. Nothing else honestly, I love the game, the update is amazing, everyone is friendly. Just that a lot of people want to join the game and they can’t. And I’m assuming that most of them are not that good with English so they might not understand the registration system.

Nope, i don’t! My best friend whom I’ve known since I was around 7 years old is more like a sister to me than my actual half siblings. (I don’t have sisters or brothers, half siblings only)
And I don’t hang out with my half siblings, only when we have Birthdays or when we visit them.
I’m also very grateful to have 4 best friends! Also the first girl I mentioned, she really is like a sister I never had xD.

Hm, I can’t say that I have a favorite restaurant. I don’t really go to restaurants to be honest xD. But,  when I do (usually when I’m on holidays at the seaside) It’s fish and pasta and everything Mediterranean!

Oh the last question. It’s a hard one! I’m not sure. It might be true, I’ve had crazy things happen in the last two years of my life! From almost dying if I stayed home two more weeks and not going to hospital to somehow managing THAT and surgeries and also finals (I was senior in high school at that time)! And getting into college with all that crap that was happening and somehow getting through so much. It’s very hard to tell, I am grateful for amazing doctors that helped me and that might be destiny. You know, like, not this day, you’re not leaving today. Save that for another time when you’re (hopefully) old!
By the way I didn’t have cancer or anything, just something that I was born with that i didn’t even know I had and It was curable with 3 surgeries.