Author Topic: No On Can See My Preset?  (Read 899 times)

Offline LlamaDuck

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
No On Can See My Preset?
« on: April 04, 2018, 11:46:19 pm »
Forgive me for how image heavy this is going to be, but I'm at my wits end~ I have no idea what I am doing wrong and I hope someone can help me.

I made a niffty little preset for my boyo last night and everything went down without a hitch. I exported the file, got my fhp file, uploaded it to media fire and gave out the link to my pack to download, but no one can see it???

I can see it on my boy just fine, but one one else can and I am just the saddest boi about all this.

Can someone please tell me where I have gone wrong? ;3;
�The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don�t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don�t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.�

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: No On Can See My Preset?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 01:03:05 am »
The preset exporter is caps sensitive and your username must match exactly to how it appears on the site/game. It looks like your username has a capital L and a capital D in it. Try changing your username in the game's username box area to include the capital letters and re-export the preset.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 01:04:54 am by Kynvuu »
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline LlamaDuck

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 05:27:12 am »
The preset exporter is caps sensitive and your username must match exactly to how it appears on the site/game. It looks like your username has a capital L and a capital D in it. Try changing your username in the game's username box area to include the capital letters and re-export the preset.

Ohhhhhh, I will absolutely try this! Thank you!
�The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don�t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don�t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.�

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 11:47:11 am »
No problem, let me know if it works! <3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.