Author Topic: Seeking to make a realistic multi-species rp  (Read 942 times)

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Seeking to make a realistic multi-species rp
« on: February 26, 2018, 09:02:16 pm »
Ive seen a big lack of multi-species roleplays, which is sad cause ive loved the few I joined. So i'm hoping to start a discorded, mature, semi lit to lit, strictly realistic, multi-mapped, multi-species rp. With its own added features unique to the rp.

First you may ask, why semi lit to lit?
Tbh I find roleplay samples a bit of a pain. Not only to make, but to take as well. I do understand why people ask for them, I'm just lazy. Plus allowing both semi lit and lit means more members to have fun with. And more people to roleplay with.

Second, why strictly realistic? Can't the rp just be Semi real?
I'm tired of seeing all these wolves that have full blue merle markings, floppy ears, and collars and claiming to be 100% wolf. That, dear reader, is NOT a wolf. That is a dog. Its the same with Lions looking like giant manned WC. I'm not to picky with cats and dogs as I am with other species. I also do not mind animals for different species talking to each other. Ex: A wolf and a cat. It would make roleplaying with everyone easier.

Thirdly Multi-mapped.
I am a active map maker and will be making every single map to provide the rp with. For free. As you read I already have 1 complete map done for the group, plus I'm working on a Town in the country side map. Instead of a few maps, I want a map for every know species people rp. forest animals, African animals, Jungle animals, Desert animals, ect. For course the more popular the animal the more people will be it, the less room in the map for it, which is why its multi-mapped. There will not just be one forest for deer, and wolves to live in. The more popular they are and how much room they take, the more maps will be made for them.
Here is the completed map for the rp: https://sta.sh/212147vfk7vb
Not related to the group, but here is my latest map and my current skills: https://sta.sh/21ilaj5guyv7

Fourthly Multi-species
I want to include all animals people will roleplay. Plus some extra ones people might like to play as. Such as Skunks.

And lastly five. How are you going to make it unique?
Ive seen a little thing around in a multi-species rp I joined so long ago. Made by cyberacat and I really loved the idea. Now I'm not sure if they did make the idea or like me loved the idea so much and also wanted to use it. This idea is, allowing players to make their own groups within the rp. They had it were if you had up to 3 or more animals of the same species together, they could make a group. So instead of having 2-4 or more major groups the players would make those groups and maybe could became that major group. The maker of said group can than, if they wish, ask for a roleplay sample for those wishing to join it. I want alot of freedom to the players. Staff will only be there to watch over and keep the peace.

If you got to this point, Ho boy, that was pretty long. I do Hope to make this, and make it into a giant roleplay. And for that I need dedicated staffers.
Merrp

Offline MischievousGod

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking to make a realistic multi-species rp
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 11:15:08 pm »
Do you have a site? If not then I can are one for you for you'd like. I don't charge. Also, how many members do you have so far and when are you on so I can join?

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 01:01:24 pm »
We have no site and no members. Atm I am taking a break as my dads dog died yesterday.
Merrp

Offline Epitomal

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 02:10:34 am »
This sounds sooo cool! May I support this idea? I did a thing like that on Animal Jam once. Everyone loved it!

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 11:41:02 am »
Sorry to say, but this rp has been scrapped ^^'
Merrp