Author Topic: Ideas :3  (Read 1426 times)

Nyan Cat

Ideas :3
« on: June 06, 2011, 04:03:58 am »
yay listies.
Tail length
Alright, some characters have bunnies, lemurs really weird dawgs and kittehs. So tail length would be a really great idea, For example, in Impressive Title the characters had a short wolf tail and a long wolf tail or maybe I just learned that from the videos. XD It would be great, like how some warrior characters, Scourge for example had a long tail in much of the pictures drawn of him. (Though im not really a warrior rp fan XD)

Marking Coloring.
Would be fun for those sparkle dogs or random characters that you make when your bored or just a black pelted The Ebon Circle member I DONT KNOW to have a different colored body marking / head marking / tail marking. Kind of like this: The fox had a green eye stripe and blue fading stripes w/ red fading spots on his body.

Marking ideas.
I like how there is a mask for canines. (Aka hyena) but other than the siamese or mask markings... umm yeah for some reason I dont like fady markings. Why not the felines have a hyena mask? It can be called solid color mask. Also some domestic cat markings would be good :3

Collar option?.
There comes a time in IT when you notice, hmm alot of characters have spiked collars... Ill go get one :D. So why not in feralheart have a collar option? It'll show two options though. A spiked collar, or a normal collar. spiked collar is like the Impressive Title one and normal collar is just... a spiked collar without spikes... You also can change the color of the collar however not the spikes.

Ideas that I cant name.
Bonfire would be "AWWW YEAAAAH" If it had actually 4 portals. The more maps, the more fun. Yet not like 50 maps, im talking about 8 or 9. I'd think the extra maps would be a jungle, savannah and a tundra area. A forest would be nice too. Branches having collision on trees would be a great idea too. Imagine all the fun climbing the branches and sometimes falling. There should also be a HUUGE acacia tree in fluorite that is nicknamed the legendary tree or something like that. Lotsa fun hanging out and chatting there. There should also be some birds flying around in the sky, just for your boredness you could watch them sail the wind. Also being able to climb up something? Thad be a bit awesome too.
Also it'd be nice to have a glint when you look at the sun or moon?

Im sure everyone would be like: No... just... no to this thread.. and it'll get locked. but eh, I fail at thinking of ideas.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 06:21:29 am by Nyan cat »

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Ideas :3
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 06:36:22 am »
These are pretty good ideas! :3 Here's my opinion~

Tail length -
Oye, yes, that would be a good feature! But, could you describe it more, say, you mean custom-length, like the custom height, or just a few different options, like short tail, medium tail, or long tail? Overall it it, yes, a nice idea, but it would take a lot of coding and time for Kovu to do. ^^

Marking Coloring -
Yes, this is a very common idea, and a lot of people like it. :3 But it's a bit much, and as said above, a real pain to code. I like the idea ^^

Marking ideas -
Very good idea, and well said, but the markings can easily be made on your own, as a custom. You can also download other's custom markings, that are free, of course. ^^

Collar option? -
There already is a collar option, but it is only for the lions, which one, I rally don't understand, and two, I don't like. Because well, collars are for dogs, and two, I prefer wolves & dogs. I think it should be available for both. ^^

Ideas that I cant name -
All I can say is - EXTREME lag! there's no way I'd be able to stand FH, because it would be only lag.

--100th post, wooot~-

Nyan Cat

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 07:30:02 am »
I dont get lags :( Not even in bonfire.

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 07:34:29 am »
Well, I have a lot of stuff on my FeralHeart, and adding more would make it worse for a lot of people. ^^

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 03:04:50 pm »
I like these ideas if u go to fH deviantart they have some offical soon to be maps on there u should check out.
GIFSoup

What side will you join?