Author Topic: legendary items not showing up?  (Read 652 times)

Offline Indigofire

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • chibidragonfire
    • View Profile
legendary items not showing up?
« on: August 06, 2018, 03:32:07 am »
I downloaded legendary items and from what I can find it's the most updated one.Whenever I go to try and use some of the items,some are missing and I don't know how to fix it.I don't know all of the items that are missing,many work but I know the elephant replacer one and 3Dglasses don't.I have tried reinstalling the game and item pack,and used the torrent instead of web download of the game the second or third try.I didn't realize any were missing until I saw someone use the elephant one and from what they said I should have it,and it looks like some of the files in there are for it but it isn't on the list I can scroll through.I did replace the cfg file too, like all the tutorials say to.If I need to I can send screenshots or anything like that, does anyone have any idea what might have gone wrong or what I can do?
my drawings are terrible so I used photography as my profile image instead ;-;

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: legendary items not showing up?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 05:49:34 am »
Hello there, Indigo! Make sure that the items you are missing are written in the CFG file, as well as making sure their files are located in the items folder. The 3D glasses should have a material file, a jpg file and a mesh file. Make sure those are all present in the items folder. Also, is it the elephant buddy item that you are missing?
It also may depend on which version of the items pack you are installing, because there have been multiple releases of the Legendary Items pack which don't have all the same items.

I hope I can help somehow!