Author Topic: Wild Wonders (Horse RP)  (Read 1049 times)

Offline x.tucked.away.x

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Wild Wonders (Horse RP)
« on: January 02, 2018, 01:38:35 am »
You continue to walk forward, you feel like you’ve been walking for years even though really its only been a few days. A few days since your father, the leader of your herd sent you away to find your own way. You knew this day would come but it still seems like a bad dream. You’ve travelled so far with no signs of any other horses. You begin to feel like this whole journey was a mistake and you wonder if your father will let you come back and live with him and his herd. Just as you feel like you should give up your ears perk, what was that sound? You swivelle your head around excited but you see nothing. You begin to think it was just your lonely mind playing tricks on you, then it happens again! This time you call back and not long after you get a response you full force gallop towards the sound. As you crest the hill in front of you you are awed by the sight right before your eyes. Maybe 100 or even 1000 horses! You’re overjoyed at the sight and gallop down to the first horse you see, a brilliant red roan stallion maybe the largest horse of the whole group. As you come face to face with him he lifts his head a little surprised to see a new face “Hello there, who may you be?”

Welcome horse lovers! To this brand new rp group. Wild Wonders is a semi literate RP group but more than that WW is a group of people who loves to have fun. Along with rps we sometimes just like to goof around and have fun. Our main communication will be here on FH or maybe even discord if the members all can have it. I hope you’ll join us, we accept everyone regardless of rp skill so post those applications and I can’t wait to get started! Just as a little side note please keep in mind the rules thank you.

All the basic rules apply, nothing super sexual, no excessive cussing I don’t mind a few words here and there just lets keep it very minimum, follow all of the FH rules please if there is a problem between you and another player contact me or in the future a moderator. Also your horse must be realistic please! No crazy powers or colors or anything thank you.

Last but not least the Application
Application
Name:
NickName(Not necessary):
Build description:
Eyes:
Coat color(In game screenshot if possible or post link to present so we can see you):
History(Not necessary but fun to know):
Family(Not necessary):

Offline StrykerLyker18

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Wonders (Horse RP)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 12:36:09 am »
Hi there! I have a discord Stryker #2694

Name: Xena
NickName(Not necessary):
Breed: Mustang
Build description: Very muscular
Eyes: Dark brown
Coat color(In game screenshot if possible or post link to present so we can see you): Golden Palomino with flaxen mane and tail