Author Topic: Can't press the "L" tab in-game?  (Read 1147 times)

Offline RedCoyote

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Si No Bueno
    • View Profile
Can't press the "L" tab in-game?
« on: September 15, 2018, 07:28:00 pm »
I don't really know what the problem is, I can't press "L" in-game but when I press it on ex google it works? I don't think it's my computers fault cause the tab works perfectly fine now when I'm not on Fh. Is it a bug or is it something wrong with my Fh?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Can't press the "L" tab in-game?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 12:47:59 am »
Perhaps you accidentally changed one of the letters on your keyboard to function as an emote? If so, check in your emotes tab to see if there is any "L" on the list. If you don't notice anything out of place, it could be causing problems for you if you have a foreign keyboard, in which some key functions may even cause your game to crash when pressed. If you go into your settings inside of the game, you can fiddle around in the "Controls" tab to readjust that key if you accidentally attributed it to a different function.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline RedCoyote

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Si No Bueno
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 11:06:03 am »
Alright thank you for your tip! I will look at it right now to see if that's the problem ^^

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 01:11:35 am »
As Warriorstrike mentioned it might have been made to be a hotkey for an emote.
"L" isn't keybinded for any menu or function within the game. Were you meaning that you couldn't type it in the chat box? Just double-checking to see what the exact problem is ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.