Author Topic: items  (Read 884 times)

Offline Jinx_Alexander

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
items
« on: December 27, 2018, 04:43:35 am »
I downloaded the present sync addon and when I put the items on they don't show up, is there a way to fix that?

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: items
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 04:49:56 am »
The preset sync is for you to upload your personal presets (the .fhp) files) for others with the sync to see. You can't upload any items to it
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 05:04:45 am »
It might have a setting where it sets them all to invisible

You sure the items you have installed... Installed correctly?

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Jinx_Alexander

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 07:45:27 pm »
It might have a setting where it sets them all to invisible

You sure the items you have installed... Installed correctly?
tbh I just clicked download and let it do its thing I don't really know if I have or not

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 09:27:29 pm »
Hello Jinx_the_cyote, I think there's just a bit of confusion regarding what you downloaded, but we'll sort things out. The preset sync, as explained above by Kerriki, is only for sharing presets with the file extension .fhp. The download and instructions for its installation can be found here: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=39845.0

From what you have explained, you are trying to download an item pack, which is entirely separate from the preset sync. The most popular item pack at the moment can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/necyiedage9hnne/Legendary+Items+v4.3.zip. When you click the link, you may be redirected to a site called Ad.Fly which will prompt you to download various things, but do not click any of them if prompted. Wait for the "skip ad countdown to reach zero and click the "Skip Ad" button, which is pictured as followed.

If you are not redirected to Ad.fly's site to begin with (or you've clicked the "Skip Ad" button), you should be at Mediafire's download link for the item pack. Just click the download prompt which should be located around the middle of the screen (as pictured below) and you should be good to go.

After downloading the item pack, you need to locate the folder you downloaded and open it to move the items to their designated locations. The items.cfg file must be placed directly into C:\Feralheart\ and overwrite the pre-existing items.cfg file. The folder named "items" in the download must be placed in C:\Feralheart\Media\ and must also overwrite the pre-existing "items" folder.

After following through with everything detailed, open Feralheart and you should be able to use all of the items you just downloaded. If you still do not see any of the items, do not be afraid to reply here and one of us will be glad to help you. You are also free to private message me if you need anything I mentioned to be clarified.