Author Topic: Size Changes  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Bladewolf121

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Size Changes
« on: June 13, 2011, 11:09:53 am »
Your probably already thinking that I`m just being a little crazy because of the title,
But I think it would be awesome if you could make characters smaller than they already are, or larger.
Because then during RP`s and stuff, it could add many effects to it.
Like a major comediac sense, really, it would be funny to see a tiny, tiny, wolf go "Eeep!" To a giant cat and run away.
So, Y`know, be able to scale the characters down further, or scale them up, would be a good idea in many ways.
Our life is a Dream in which we exist, and when we sleep we get imprisoned in thoughts and ideas that become inspiration.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Size Changes
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 01:45:28 pm »
I think the way you can already edit the size is enough. FeralHeart is meant to be realistic, so anything smaller or larger than what we already have, can look very unrealistic. But, that's just my opinion. :)

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 08:32:28 pm »
id like the size changes! well maybe just the bit where it you move the height up the width and length follow that REALLY bugs me but i would like to have the characters just a BIT smaller!
but it would look a bit unrealistic though but maybe if u had neborn pups/cubs it would look a bit realistic then.

Offline [~*_*~]

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Peekaboo.
    • View Profile
    • Leo's Pride -Underconstruction
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 08:38:54 pm »
LOL, Well You dont want too big charries coz its gonna lag the server but smaller ones would be quite epic. and Maybe paw/Tail/Tuff size would be good