Author Topic: Login Tab Issues  (Read 827 times)

Offline Malibrious

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Login Tab Issues
« on: March 11, 2020, 08:26:10 pm »
Hey there. I know you guys might receive lots of issues with this, and I hate to add to that. My issue is that I am trying to us the login tab to load into Feral-Heart, but after I press "enter" to login to that play tab, it will erase my username and password, rejecting my login. It worked fine yesterday and the day before. I even tried loading the "play game" tab on my phone and in different browsers.

What are some other things I can do? Thanks!

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Login Tab Issues
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 08:44:29 pm »
I'm not an expert on this topic, but clearing your browsers cookie's may help!

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

l3irdie

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 08:46:06 pm »
The only reason I could think that would prompt the issue you're describing is if you're getting your credentials wrong, maybe double check to make sure everything is the same? Also maybe give this a read, might give you any additional answers; https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=54268.0

Offline Malibrious

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 11:38:58 pm »
That’s unfortunate. ): I’ve made sure my credentials are absolutely correct, I cleared cookies, made sure they were turned on..I’m not quite sure what else to do. I was looking forward to playing again. :c

And I haven’t done anything to get banned..so I’m not quite sure what it could be. This has never happened before.

I also don’t think it could be because I haven’t played in a while, since it let me play yesterday and the day before. Along with days previously too.

OHH WAIT! I think it’s my dorm WiFi. I turned on my phone’s data to sign in on the “play game” tab, and it let me through. Ugh we have trash WiFi lol. I’m sorry! Thanks for all the help y’all c:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 11:46:39 pm by Malibrious »

l3irdie

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 12:01:24 am »
Happy you figured it out :)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 217
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 02:25:51 am »
So glad you got it all figured out! I'll go ahead and lock this now~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort