Author Topic: More maps?  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
More maps?
« on: September 26, 2011, 03:26:57 am »
Well ive been to every place on FH and like IT i think more maps should be added. Im always in Fluorite Plains cause i dont find the other places to exciting. So maybe more places to go to and they should be different to the other maps like maybe a forest or beach or something? Also maybe the maps could hav weather so maybe rain in Fluorite Plains and Bonfire Island, and if a frosty mountain map was made well snow could be added. Wat do u guys think?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 03:30:19 am by Ingredient »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: More maps?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 05:51:00 am »

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 09:58:47 am »
Thanks for that i found it interesting  :D

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 02:55:58 pm »
Oh Red's long topic? That is pretty much the summary of everything people want xD

I think fluorite should be made smaller, and that more maps should be added. Also, maybe the map pack could have been implemented into the game in a patch as more default maps, not a separate download file. That might lower the amount of glitches(since you get more bad tokens in custom maps than you do in default maps) and not everyone can download maps. If it were implemented, anyone could see them!

Also, about weather, I think that's great. Not EVERYDAY can it be all sunny and bright. Rain or snow cycles would be awesome and realistic.
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 02:59:31 pm »
I think an interesting idea for more maps is a competition and you put in maps you think would be good in game (Only meshes and such that come with they game of course) and out of the entries they choose a couple to become official maps, that would be interesting XD but of course, that probably will never happen XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 03:03:22 pm »
^^. That's not a bad idea! And you never know, maybe Kov will consider it.
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 05:43:27 pm »
I'm just wondering where the map pack went XD but I'm thinking Larka has the right idea about all of this. Those maps should have been put in a patch instead of the separate download. I'd be quite happy to get a few of those maps back. Thanks to Tigg who brought my favourite one back though =D

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 07:06:35 pm »
That's actually a pretty good idea , but if there will be many more maps the same thing might happen like in IT . The maps will be empty and most of the users will still stay in the most crowded map like in IT default and in FH flourite or bonfire . I mean , the temple of dreams is a great map but it's still sorta empty ... same with cape it has users in it but they usually don't talk english and that's why most of the english speaking members don't go there the general chat is usually filled with unknown language . Maybe it's because the temple is very far and at most people just wont bother to run there . Idk i would love more maps but Kov still has to think if it has a point if no one is gonna use the new maps that ''might'' be added .

Woof ! By Ramine ! ^^

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:11:08 pm by Ramine »

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 10:29:38 pm »
If more maps were to be added i think some should be realistic looking for realistic rps and some unrealistic looking. It wouldnt just make realistic rping more realistic but it would make some places less crowded. Maybe some IT maps could be added to the game if possible but just changed slightly. Maybe new weather could be made like hail, dust storms, tornadoes etc. So new maps for specific rps realistic, unrealistic, semi realistic and such. You would feel more into the rp, u would hav ur character and a surrounding ur character fits into. So new maps would be an awesome thing more places to explore and stuff, so if they were too be added then im happy :D

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 12:02:33 pm »
Anyway it's still not our decision , but i hope some day it will be XD I have nothing against new maps but it might not turn out so good :/

Woof ! By Ramine ^^

Signature by Delay. <3