Author Topic: Salvaged Quintessences  (Read 1518 times)

TilDeathDividesUs

Salvaged Quintessences
« on: June 08, 2011, 08:16:31 pm »
Ignore this thread if you must;  I don't blame you if you do because I'm sure it gets old, but I'm here to promote/recruit my wetpaint pack. We're a pack with a plot and the leaders are three sisters with a complicated past, setting out to start their own pack, family, and a new life.  There are a couple enemies of the pack that we have to keep things spiced up, but we need new members to the site in order to get this thing rolling.  I"m basically asking for help and a chance. We don't use wolf speak.  We don't associate ourselves with other packs.  We are our own community and plan to keep it that way, not letting pointless raids get in the way of our story.  If you're interested in learning more, here's our join site.  

http://joinsalvagedquintessences.wetpaint.com/

Look over the rules, and see if this is the pack for you.  If it's not, don't bother.  We don't want to waste your time.  Someone is nearly always in the joining chat, and if there isn't someone, come back later.  Usually Ami, Asheek (Also known as Wudiin) and Azura (myself) will be there when we can be.

We hope to see you!

Maryritai

Re: Salvaged Quintessences
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 08:21:44 pm »
Hey TDDU, It's me, DA.
From The Wolveseverlasting Site?

I may be interested in joining you on that one.

~

TilDeathDividesUs

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 08:22:52 pm »
Thanks.  I quit WE because you were the only one who wished to join.  This one actually has about 8 members and is off to a great start, so I want to keep up with it.

Maryritai

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 08:26:15 pm »
That cool. Stupid School Comps, Can't load WetPaint Fast enough.

Can you tell the other SQ Crew about me, That I want to join :3

BTW

Can you tell me more about the Pack, Ranks and The Peeps on there?

TilDeathDividesUs

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 08:32:57 pm »
Yes.  Here is the history of the sister's up to the time the pack was founded.  It's a bit long, but it's a good read I think.

Nestled in a valley by the shores of a small lake, four pups were born unto the alphas of a small pack; a dark grey female with dull blue eyes, a white one, with a gray snip on her nose and ears, eyes the color of dark amber, a black half sister with glassy blue eyes and a white snipet on her chest, and lastly, a dark brown pup, with a face as black as a moonless night, eyes the color of fresh moss.

As they grew, Thalia, the black half-sister quickly proclaimed herself the 'alphess' of the bunch, fearing that if she failed to assert herself, the others would look down on her, for she had a dog's blood in her veins. She took Asheek under her wing, seeing as they looked more alike than the others out of the litter and the foursome quickly rose in the ranks of the pack, with Thalia's aggression and brutality keeping her at the head.

When they saw their parents grow older and senile, the sisters saw their pack fall into chaos as ranks crumbled and boundaries vanished. Outraged, Thalia convinced her sisters to kill their parents for the sake of the pack, and soon the blood of those whom had given them life flowed freely onto the ground.

Thalia was quick to ensure she and Asheek held the highest ranks, leaving her other sisters as betas, much to Asheek's discontent. As things finally settled into place, the black half-sister slowly bonded with her siblings, and a hunters snare claimed her tail and chaos took hold as the pack claimed that a wolf without a tail held no place in the pack, setting the she-wolf on a war path to prove her dominance, and in the end, the three sisters were cast from the black ones pack, left bloody and wounded in the unforgiving land.

Soon the trio found shelter in another pack. The alpha took interest in the wandering sisters and welcomed them into his territory. Offering them shelter and family, the three soon settled and formed bonds. It was when the alpha began to order senseless raids and attack that the trio wavered in their faith, and soon they set out again, this time forming their own pack, relying on their bonds and love for one another in hopes of finally finding happiness and family a family within their pack.

The three sisters all have mates except Azura.  Pythol and Sirus are the mates of Amnesia and Asheek.  We have five other members.  Kylink, Amperious, Aztec, Ferrum, and Thalia.  They are all active except Kylink who we haven't seen in a couple days, and Yakuri who we haven't seen in a about a week, so I didn't mention her.  We all know each other pretty well and are full of spunk and spazztastic stuff.

The ranks are Leaders, reserved for the sisters, Betas, reserved for the mates of the sisters, Deltas, Kappas, and Omegas.  That's about all I can tell you at the moment. Anymore questions?

Maryritai

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 08:39:23 pm »
That sounds pretty cool.

Can I give a short description of my character I'm gonna use, TDDU?

TilDeathDividesUs

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 08:41:45 pm »
Call me Azura, and yes, you may.  I'd love to hear it. :3

Maryritai

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 08:51:35 pm »
Wolf Character- Pitaicoli Sara Bluehippogryph

Sara has a deep black coat, Dark as A Black Hole. Her Eyes are Beautiful Ameythst but They Hold A Dangerous, Predatory Glint to Them, As if they were picturing other wolves as her pray. Her Muzzle is Bronze, A Strange Color but it's extraordinarily pretty.

She has the mysterious aura around her, when you first meet her but over time, She softens and becomes a kind, caring, protective and loyal wolfess. She is a Great Hunter and A Skilled Warrior as well, although she likes to kill prey, not wolves unless necessary.

When She first meets a Pack, She often introduces herself as Midnight.

Wudiin

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 07:30:44 pm »
OH I just now saw this (it's Asheey butt Azura LOL.)  Can't wait for more members!