Author Topic: i have a few ideas  (Read 1479 times)

Offline rocky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rocky and the pic are copyrighted to me, DONOT use
    • View Profile
i have a few ideas
« on: June 15, 2011, 01:03:12 pm »
personally i love being a lion and will probably be nothing else however if we add maybe birds and some kind of deer to the game it would add with rp ideas, personally id love to see prey animals wether there npcs or other players characters, but i think it would help with rp maybe also instead of just music we can hear the waves moving or tree blowing, possibly hear rain and thunder in personal maps or birds chirpping. thats another idea also if we add like a roar/howl option, like wolfquest did, trust me i no how hard it is to inquire this in a game and the amount of effort it would be to do this, i also figured this must of be said a thousand times however i figured to just say piece and see any feedback on it.

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
Re: i have a few ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 04:04:47 pm »
Yes, it has been said a thousand times, so please don't make yet another thread about it.  Prey might be added, the sounds have been suggested, but I'm not sure on their status, and the roar/howl thing has been said COUNTLESS times, but I'm not sure on that one, either.
In-game I am NuclearParadox.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 05:16:30 pm »
lolz, no offense, but being other animals has already been suggested about 50 million times ( although it would be awsom ) and the lack of sound/animals/combat skills has never slowed the rps down before

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 02:16:44 pm »
Love the idea, but please read other threads. No matter what you are suggesting, 9.99 times outta 10, it's already been suggested. Sure, it's a good idea, I would love to have these things, but it's already been suggested. :)

Offline rocky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rocky and the pic are copyrighted to me, DONOT use
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 12:59:53 pm »
well i did say i figured it must of been metioned,no need for the extra commentary,however thank you for atleast agreeing with my ideas

abigails

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 09:53:45 pm »
i really doubt other animal chars will be admitted though i think prey will be added in the far future