Author Topic: Watermill problem {{SOLVED}}  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Qtip

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Watermill problem {{SOLVED}}
« on: June 27, 2011, 08:36:58 pm »
Okay soo, when i first open FH my login screen is black, you cant see watermill behind it. Also when i go into mapmaker it isnt in my loadables anymore, and my skymaker crashes, which is in watermill. My conclusion is that this has something to do with that map, but it seems all the files are there, and everything is in order, but it's not. What can i do?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 08:48:30 pm by Qtip »
Taking map, and EQUINE marking requests! Find me in game, or find my forum posts :D

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Do you have the .map file?

Offline Qtip

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Yes.
Taking map, and EQUINE marking requests! Find me in game, or find my forum posts :D

Offline Qtip

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Wait actually, when i look at the file 'path' thingy under the file, it had a different name. The file is called Watermill.map but the path says feralheart/media/terrains/islandmap which is a different map ive made. do i need to find the original map file?

Offline Qtip

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
I seem to have fixed it. Somehow I must have misplaced the map file. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.