Author Topic: Download?  (Read 1582 times)

Dystopia

Download?
« on: July 07, 2011, 12:41:35 am »
I downloaded the "mac" version of the game, and the <windows> patch, because when I try to log into the game it brings up "Please download latest patch at www.feral-heart.com"
I'm still having this problem. How can I fix it?

splashysden

Re: Download?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 12:47:44 am »
I'm having a similar problem, I can't download it at all. It says the file is corrupted. :/

Dystopia

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 01:04:58 am »
Oh, sorrrrry. The patch isn't up yet, we have to wait.

Offline Hellcat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 01:06:09 am »
yep, I dont think a windows patch works for the mac as well, tbh.

I love helping people! XD ask me and I'll do my best to aid you! your happiness is all the rewards I'll ever need! xD (cheesy, but true)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 07:49:29 am »
In order to run the game on a MAC now you NEED to run it via wine or crossfire or a similar software.

There was never a real official version for mac, the one you see there is outdated now and something Razmirz made himself that other users could have, a FH game with wine packed into it giving the mac users a possibility to run the game without it.

If I were you guys I'd try to get Wine on your macs, it's free. There's tutorial vids on youtube how to use it aswell.

If the installer is corrupted it shouldn't have to do with this. Either it is that your computer can't read the installer because of it's an unknown file, or because it's broken. If it's broken, you need to claim a new one by downloading it. Broken installers are common when using a weak connection
Former community manager of FeralHeart