Author Topic: Stuck at bonfire island  (Read 1643 times)

Petz

Stuck at bonfire island
« on: July 06, 2011, 02:42:24 pm »
Without downloading the map pack (My computer is very old but fast [sometimes, anyway] and besides, I don't even know how to add it to FH. Last time I tried, my computer crashed for hours) and without making a new one, are there any other places to go besides Bonfire Island and how do you do that? At least, I'm assuming that's where I'm at. It says that's my character's home. I don't really know anyone there and I'm kind of lonely.

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
Re: Stuck at bonfire island
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 02:44:40 pm »
If you going into the black hole you will come to Ficho Tunnel, running through the tunnel and go into the other black hole and you will come to Plains ^^

Petz

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 03:04:20 pm »
Oh, thank you! It's a surprise that I don't get lost in there! That cave is so big!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 03:06:58 pm »
  It only goes one way, so getting lost is actually pretty hard despite how big the cave is XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 03:07:53 pm »
At the end of Ficho Tunnel, you can enter Fluorite Plains. Fluorite Plains is quite big, you may want to ask for directions, but from Fluorite Plains you can access the Temple of Dreams, and the Cape of Distant Worlds.

Also if you need help with the Map Pack,
click here

:)

Petz

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 03:22:00 pm »
Most of them are just worried about their own roleplays and I can understand that. I can still try to find it, though. I've already been to the Cape Of Distant Lands, I just need to find the Temple Of Dreams. That one sounds interesting.

So those are the only 5 places you can go to without downloading the pack? My computer is from 2003 so I don't think it'd handle it anyway. I could still try, I guess.