Author Topic: Big Cat Diary (Update: We are merging with another RP. Details inside.)  (Read 8749 times)

Offline lollypop963549

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Big Cat Diary (Map WIP, new, look inside :D I have screenshots!)
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 07:14:19 pm »
(your characters picture)
Name: Idowu
Animal: Lion
Personality: Idowu is a sarcastic, somewhat rebellious lioness, who has her own opinions on what is right and wrong. She'll stand up for what she believes in, but rarely succeeds in making a strong point as to why it really matters. She's more of a loner, not quite fitting into pride life, but eager to try her best. Or at least, that's what she likes to convey, especially when she feels she just doesn't belong.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Lollypop963549/Lollypop963549 I like potatoes
RP Sample: 2.

Idowu had been making her daily rounds, when the most peculiar smell reached her nostrils. Cubs, cheetah cubs. She knew there was the easy way, and the time-consuming way, as she made her way over to them. She could either kill the two, sleeping balls of fluff, or she could mark the area around them. Even if she did leave her scent, for all she knew, the new mother could have ignored it. So, she was left to mull over the task at hand. The family needed to leave, lest a less forgiving lioness were to happen upon the defenseless children.

Frowning, she nudged one of the youngsters with a paw, and a small yawn escaped it. Swallowing thickly, she set off to the nearest tree. Idowu was not a murderer. She would inform the mother that she was not allowed to be here, as one should. But she refused to harm her cubs. She would never, ever, kill a child. With those semi-uplifting thoughts in mind, she moved on to the next acacia tree, and then the next, until she had marked every single tree near the children. Raking her claws down a rock mere feet from the young cheetahs, she turned and went back the way she had originally came. Pleased that she had done what she felt was right, she felt like treating herself to a mouse, perhaps. Just a small snack before the lionesses went hunting later in the day, when the sun was no longer beating down on them.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 10:33:21 am by Norniff »

Offline Koylan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • (4(\) � |2?4|) |_??7? Well? Can you?
    • View Profile
Re: Big Cat Diary (Map WIP, new, look inside :D I have screenshots!)
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 04:00:59 am »
Noniff I love that you put a number 2. xD Let me know what I'm looking for. Great job. Definitely accepted.

@ Meowzers I will put those in there when I'm ready to edit. There might be a possibility of this RP joining up with another so it's a little more manageable. The map is still going a lot of edits because of it's large size of 25000 and a lot of terrain detail. I'm sorry that it's going so slowly but I do have a lot of classes this semester so going between that in the gym has been a little difficult finding time. :) I will inform you of what will be happening.
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!