Author Topic: Semi-Realistic Wolves ((Epic Map, Mature lvl RP, Accepting))  (Read 1694 times)

Offline RockerGirl123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Semi-Realistic Wolves ((Epic Map, Mature lvl RP, Accepting))
« on: August 02, 2011, 10:54:34 pm »
This RP really has no name... The amount of players is somewhere around 21 wolves. During the game, PLEASE make a bio for your wolf. And yes, you may have multiple wolves. All of your characters count as one because you are one player. ^.^ By the way, you don't have to rp the whole time. It's only when there are enough people on who feel like it. If there are only a few people, you may just run around and.... I don't know, do whatever XD

The wolves who live here can have any colors (pink, green, black, blue, etc, anything else) with any markings. But they don't have any powers.

When these wolves find their mates, they mate like real wolves. Once pups start coming, I could alter the map and make more dens. Now that I'm talking about dens, each of the seven dens is a cave holding 3 or more wolves each.

Here are some screen shots of the map:
One of the bays-

Just a random view of the map-

A waterfall in the map-

You don't really need to apply, but you have to put your in-game username here to rp. Here is the link for the map:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ympipthta2i82tt

Rules:
~No powers
~Any coloring/marking is allowed
~Post your username before coming
~Make a bio once you are on the map
~Otherwise, have at it! ;)

Offline RockerGirl123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Semi-Realistic Wolves ((Epic Map, Mature lvl RP, Accepting))
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 10:55:05 pm »
I'm RockerGirl123. Add me! =D

Hiccupby

Re: Semi-Realistic Wolves ((Epic Map, Mature lvl RP, Accepting))
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 02:55:03 am »
I am Hiccupby- I think I'll hop in and give this a shot :3 and your link is missing