Author Topic: Fluorite Plains: the biggest nest of power players and godmodders ever.  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Kitsunez

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • wow i rly like cats uwu
    • lucipurrfection
    • vaarusk
    • View Profile
I can't even begin with the first time it happened...

Once, I was on one of my warrior cat characters and I was trying to recruit. Suddenly some ginormous wolf comes and sits on me and says *crushes cat with weight so they die*
At first I merely headed away and then they said "DON'T RUN FROM ME. *RIPS TO SHREDS AND EATS WHOLE*"
I just... I can't even...

AND another time when I was a newb (in-game xD) I joined a maples Clan on Fluorite. As I was trying to roleplay, some other Clan came up to us and threw a hissy-fit because it was "their spot". They haven't been there for days. And when we refused to leave, they started to godmod terribly. They said they were insta-killing all of us and couldn't get hurt because they were "too fast" or it didn't affect them at all.

Just... No.

This wasn't in Fluorite, but when I was in my Warriors map, (it was a literate RP) I was at the shore of a lake with two apprentices. Two members who decided they were bored came up to us as DOGS and tried to kill us. They weren't close to roleplaying literately, they were using the asterisks.
Anyway, because I decided to go along with it, I lost a life (I was a leader) and had to be dragged back. AND GUESS WHAT? The people decided they "wanted revenge" and were trying to track us down.
Wtf.
And while they were "killing" us, they somehow NEVER got hurt and always evaded our attacks and made us bleed a lot.

I hate these kinds of people...

Profile picture by kirani100 of FeralHeart
Signature by .Badlands. of FeralHeart

leopardlou

I don't like those kind of people either, They sould show some respect. The rules say "Respect each member." Some times people take RolePlay too seriously. If they say this is our territory it isn't really because it's a sharing map unless they make there own map to RolePlay in.  ::) Did you block them? Hope this kinda helps :D

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
No one likes these type of roleplayers. Not even I.
Since you are kinda new to Feral Heart, I will let you in on a little not-so-very-secretive secret. Powerplayers and godmodders can be found EVERYWHERE in the game, not just in Flourite Plains. I find more powerplayers in Bonfire Island, and most players on this game say that place is powerplay central. But I've seen powerplayers in all the different maps.

You just got to ignore them. And if they don't stop harrassing you, you can BLOCK them with the handy-dandy block button. If they start cussing at you and saying rude things, take screenshots and send them to a mod/staff member. I believe this link may help you with that
How to Report
Inactive

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Finally a topic like this
<Fossilpaw (me)M> He tackles Wolfstar and attempts to bite his upper leg.
<Wolfstar M> He throws off Blossompaw (nn) and whacks Fossilpaw up the head.
<Lifeblood (my clanmate)> She hisses at Wolfstar and rams him onto his side,then bites his throat.
<Wolfstar M> PP!
<Fossilpaw> Thats not powerplaying she is big enough to ram you over ya know))
<Wolfstar> He bites Life's throat and tears windpipe nn
<Blossompaw (my friend)> dude stop powerplaying))
<Deathstar F> She rushes in and bites Wolfstar's neck,clamping down has hard as she could
<Wolfstar M> He turns and claws Deathstar's eyes out!!
So Blossom,Fossil,Life,and Deathy kept fighting wolfstar,but he ignored our attacks and when we told him he was ignoring our attacks listen to his exuse
<Wolfstar M> Chat goes by too fast
I guess it went by a little fast,since we were in a battle.But he could have made his chat box bigger and at least respond to our attacks.Also he was a map claimer,he kept telling us to get out of his camp when we were attacking him.AND he kept posting this 'Yowls in victory' when we were fighting him.He didn't even win,but everyone claimed he was doing it for attention....and we all sort of agreed that he wasn't even 13 yet.Plus I am just asking this but do you think a venomous wolf is powerplaying?Just asking,thanks.   :)

Offline Rayla

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Derptastic
    • View Profile
That confusing moment when you're not sure if someone's talking about ShatteredClan's Wolfstar (Me) or another.. I just know of Lifeblood's name, so like.. If that's me, then that script is horrible. Can't have been me, though, i don't even roleplay like that, nor do i have 'M' in my name. x.x

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
While I agree that power playing is ridiculous to this extent and negative unless controlled, I don't know if I'd call Fluorite the hub of power players and whatnot. I mean there are obviously tons there and all, but a large percentage of people I meet there aren't like that. Maybe 5:1 in fluorite - for every 5 public map people I meet in fluorite, only one is a power player/godmod.

Take it to a place like Bonfire however and that ratio seems almost 2:1 respectively. I was known back when I used to go on FH much more often for ending up dead within 5 minutes of entering Bonfire and not even speaking to anyone. Fluorite is much more populated, but Bonfire has a much higher concentration. Either way, it's still pretty bad, but it used to be much worse believe it or not. I run into significantly less power players than I used to, and even as bad as it still is now, that's saying something.

Edit// bah, sorry. Didn't even notice that it was a necro thread until now. Sorry bout that.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 10:34:44 pm by Crin »
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Dark Greyodon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm a ghost robot with rocket feet
    • View Profile
I have this problem a lot. I RP as a gerbil fairly often and people frequently come up to me and 'EATS GERBIL U CAN'T ESCAPE".

I mean

Yeah okay I get a huge wolf/lion/tiger/whatever -could- eat a gerbil in one bite pretty easily. But I'm not RP'ng with these people and I'm usually talking to someone else when they come up and "eat me" and then expect me to be dead, get annoyed when I tell them to go away, and keep talking/rp'ng with someone else.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Er, pardon my intrusion though this is an old thread guys. It hasn't been discussed within since last year. I advise stickin' to the more recent topics and lookin' at the last few dates on the posts before providin' a response of yer own.
gone

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
(random quote, or at least part of it)"Maturity is not measured by your age, it's measured by your ability to make right decisions, even if you don't like them."
Of course this should be said to everyone who role plays like that. They just HAVE to be perfect and won't make the right decisions like losing a fight or getting injured. They just can't. So if you can't explain them well enough, go to block button kingdom, where block buttons happily live, and talk to the block button king(just use the block button XD). It's that simple since no cure was found for years. .3.
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?