Author Topic: My main Character: Soul  (Read 2370 times)

SoulWolfPup1

My main Character: Soul
« on: July 09, 2011, 06:57:05 pm »
Edit: Pictures are now and belong to me and me only please do not copy, reuse, or repost anywhere

Yes I am aware I spelled character wrong in the image sorry for the inconvenience

Name: Soul Silverstream
Looks:

Wolf-

Fur: Black

Eyes: red

Wolf form-

Two Years Old

Siblings: Demonia, Angel, and Sophia. (Half Blooded Family)

Childhood: Was kicked out of pack after her parents died. Or is her past hidden by lies?

Side: Evil

Personality: Agressive, Power hungry

Elements : Dark/Shadows

Weakness: Find out for yourself

She has revenge stricken on her half sister Demonia. Who now has changed her ways to the good path which made Soul feel revengeful towards her. Now Soul believes she must destroy the pack she has created in other words to prove to Demonia that she is not going to accept the fact that Demonia has truly changed. She wants revenge to make Demonia suffer by killing her family, friends, and everyone she cares about before destroying her. In the depths of darkness is now where she belongs.
how could such a pure soul turn into something so fatal?

Species: Husky Wolf mix, and werewolf
Pack

Pack: Two Sided Clanners:
http://twosidedclanners.webs.com/

Appearance:

Before:

Full Name: Soul Silverstream

Looks:

Wolf-

Fur: Grey with light Grey husky markings on her body, and tail not the head but she does have a  light Grey muzzle

Eyes: Teal / Blue

Breed: Husky Wolf Mix

Accessories: A string with a heart pendant on it

Wolf form-

Two Years Old

Siblings: Demonia, Angel, and Sophia. (Half Blooded Family)

Childhood: Was kicked out of pack after her parents died. Or is her past hidden by lies?

Side: Undecided

Personality: Depends on the situation

Elements : None (she got her dark powers from when she finally slowly let the darkness creep into her very soul)

Weakness: Find out for yourself

She believes that she can bring together the sides of good and evil into one pack. When she was a pup she thought it would be easy then anything. But as she grew up and began this revolution its as hard as hell. Constantly being attacked by these so called shadow wolves who refuse to leave her alone. They had dragged her dearest friends, her half blood sister into the perishing darkness who goes by the name of Demonia. who had turned into a ruthless killer, a monster, a major murder. Demonia's heart was once kind but now..... she's none of the sort.
The shadow wolves don't only refuse to leave Soul alone but they refuse to leave her pack alone. Her pack is known as the Two Sided Clanners.

Appearance:

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:28:13 pm by Soul-TSC »

Offline Benjaminx3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Survive
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: My main Character: Soul
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 09:13:14 pm »
Wow. O_o
Sounds like she has some major beef Demonia, haha. Nice pictures you got for them. I like the top ones design~

SoulWolfPup1

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 10:15:21 pm »
thanks but the pictures aren't mine I wish they were though

Offline Broconut

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • The wendingo ate my baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 10:23:48 pm »
 This are so cool ... (no other comments)  ;)

SoulWolfPup1

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 03:59:58 am »
thanks