Author Topic: Fun and crazy kool ideas(PLZ LOOK)  (Read 1432 times)

shzgdfg

Fun and crazy kool ideas(PLZ LOOK)
« on: July 19, 2011, 02:37:44 pm »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Fun and crazy kool ideas(PLZ LOOK)
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 03:08:58 pm »
  Items and wings and flying are a huge NO. It's has been said way too many times before, and always gets the same answer. Why? Because the Game creator says so. Not because people don't want it, but simply because it will never be put ingame.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 03:28:57 pm »
Wings and items are a no.
But, I do like the Wet and Muddy mode ideas. <3

Thunderlion123

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 04:25:04 pm »
A lot of these things are already in game, and the others have been talked about before. I don't think you were paying attention. Anyways. Wings and items have been denied constantly by KovuLKD. He refuses to have them. As for the dens, you can already make dens however you want. You can make entire MAPS, and invite friends. The mud idea is new, but the 'Wet mode' idea has been talked about in a few other threads I've seen.

shzgdfg

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 03:50:15 pm »
Hey every1 sorry to say bad ideas.If they were really that bad its cuz im really sad right now.My grandma died from cancer last month and my mom had to watch her die.I do have another idea though!Its sorta weird but for some reason i think it could work.You do know how like some people say they are water wolves or fire cats.Well in character editor there could be something called"special effects"Like you could make your wolfs eyes look like they have fire in them or maybe make little electical bolts(not as marking) on your storm cats tail.Another idea is other animals.They said they might put prey in the game but how bout not just prey,like you could see birds flying in the sky or fish in the water when you swim.If these ideas were already said just tell me.Im sorry if im bugging you with the same ideas and If i keep doing that tell me and i probably might close my post so i stop bugging you people.L8ter sk8ter.
-soulsurer :/  (Im just not happy right now)

Offline Fussyjason

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 04:06:39 pm »
No for items and wings. All the water mode and muddy mode are cool though. x3
About your last post:Fire cats and water wolves? There are pesets for that.
Last I heard, Kov. is making prey for the game already.
And sorry about your grandma.

~SmokahMokah