Author Topic: Failed to Export Map.  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Failed to Export Map.
« on: July 25, 2011, 10:20:21 pm »
I'm trying to re-export one of my maps that stopped working (Dx) but when I try to Re-export it, it says it ahs failed to exports. What can be the causes of this? And, while I'm asking, does anyone have any ideas why my map just stopped working. No one was in it, we logged on this morning and it won't connect to the server or it send non-stop Bad Tokens. It's abig map..42,500 big. It's got a lot of objects..But the only problems the objects have ever caused was lag. (I rarely get lag, it was lagging for other people) So, that's my two questions. Why has my mpa stopepd working, and Why won't it let me Re-export? Please help..A lot of people are depending on me to fix this map!

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Failed to Export Map.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 10:21:46 pm »
This has happened to my friends and I with several maps, mostly the ones with lots of objects. I have no idea why this happens, but if anyone could speak up with a reason it would be very helpful. Best of luck fixing this problem, wish I could help! D: -nuzzles for good Karma-

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 10:22:10 pm »
A lot of people are getting bad tokens and such...I'd just wait for now.
As for the export, what fails to export? The map or some objects?

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 10:26:51 pm »
Thank you, Wolffox. I appreciate your concern ^^

Ruby, the whole map refuses to Re-export. I've only used the FH objects already there, and one Waterfall mesh. Thats it..I'm not sure if the objects are refusing to export or what it is. When I try to export it, it does what it normally does, shows a loading bar really fast, then when I think it's gonna export, it stops at one of the loading bars. It goes by so fast though, I can't tell which one wasn't exporting right. Does that make any sense?

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 10:45:52 pm »
Go to object maker and try to export the object list. If that exports, then it's not the objects.

Thierry

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 10:56:37 pm »
I had a similar problem when exporting (failed to export map), was because i put too much objects.