Author Topic: Is it possible?  (Read 1009 times)

Poisonheart

Is it possible?
« on: July 26, 2011, 02:29:49 am »
For a version that would work on a Mac OS X version 10.4.11? :( my good computer crashed last year, so I'm stuck with this crappy machine, til I can afford myself a new PC... please let me know if you have any information... I wanna play FH soooo badly!!!

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 04:22:09 am »
Have you tried getting the latest update here?
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=3251.0

If that still doesn't work, you can try downloading wine for your mac and then install FH like it were a windows pc.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Poisonheart

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 08:42:52 pm »
Okay thank you soooo much! I've tried the updated version of the mac, and it didn't work since mine is a 10.4 not 10.5 and higher :( I'll try Wine though, and let you know if it worked (: thanks again!!!

Poisonheart

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 09:43:07 pm »
Ok I downloaded FH windows and Winebottler...but winebottler won't work either :C it says its not supported...

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 09:52:04 pm »
Oh, the last update for FH in that link given above doesn't work at all then? I thought it were for Os X.

If using winebottler you do use the installer from the official downloads page right? And you have installed a partition for wine right?

The download I linked above it should just be to download and run, or download and extract or something

(never tried myself to be honest)
Former community manager of FeralHeart