Author Topic: Incorrect Password  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Lilacpetals

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Incorrect Password
« on: August 01, 2011, 12:13:46 pm »
Hi!

So, I was playing FH and the maps started seizing up and lagging horribly. I logged off, let it sit, then came back. Well, when I went to sign in again, it said that my Username or password was incorrect. I made sure that I said it out loud as I typed it- and still said it was wrong. Is it just a silly little error that will fix itself ? I can log into the site just fine- it's just the game.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Incorrect Password
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 03:49:29 pm »
It should fix itself.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 05:06:04 pm »
As Ruby said, this should fix itself, since the update things have been playing up. Just have some patience and it should go. <3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

SilvermistAnimeLove

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 06:44:23 am »
I'm also Expirencing the same problem. I just made my account on my mac yesterday, and tried to log into the game to play it. It looked like it was working saying "Request Accepted, sending login..." Then almost immedately, a new popup says "Incorrect Username or Password. (5 failed attempts causes 15 min ban)" I've tried making another account, and even downloading it again to my other laptop, an HP to see if that might help. All I want to do Is play Feral Hearts, but I can't even make my character yet. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! T_T

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 06:46:47 am »
There are alot of glitches with this lately. As Ruby said, the problem should fix itself. But be sure you have activated your account using the activation email that was sent upon making the account. Also, complicated usernames with numbers,spaces, and/or symbols tend to throw the game off a bit. Try making a simple username with a simple password.

SilvermistAnimeLove

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 07:23:26 am »
I do have a simple username. it's SilvermistAnimeLover/SilvermistAnimeLove (Because I created another account to try to get the game to work). I have absolutely no trouble logging into the online site, but like I said above, the game's a different story. How long will it take to fix itself? Are we talking days? or weeks?