Author Topic: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (RE-MAKING, NO POSTING)  (Read 42868 times)

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (NEEDING MEMBERS)
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2011, 10:01:42 pm »
I think I have to take my character out of the rp. School is taking up most of my time now, and I really don't have any time to even get on FH, much less rp. Sorry D:
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2011, 10:38:48 pm »
Pic link: http://fhcharacters.wetpaint.com/page/Kyra
Real pic: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1268ti8&s=7
Makings: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=8322.0

In-Game Username: Birdi
Name: Kiara
Personality: She's quite vicious, don't get on her nerves. If you're on her good side, you're safe, for now...
Description: Kiara Is a black lab, and she has very bright eyes, electric blue to be exact. She is a medium sized dog, with scars on her face from the fight kennel.
History: Kiara grew up in a dog fighting kennel, and as a pup she would just whimper and sit in a corner. But as she grew older she realized it was her father that was trying to kill her. So she fought back hard and killed him in revenge. Her mouth couldn't stop gnawing on the cage like she had for months. And finally one day she got a hole in the bars. After a year she finally gnawed a big enough hole and she stepped right through it, dashing by the humans onto the polluted city streets.
Gang: Checkerboard Gang
Species: Dog/black lab
Parents: Unknown
Sisters/Brothers: None
RP Sample: Kiara shivered as the huge male snapped at her. The pup shivered and ran to another corner, I hope I survive this round, she thought. Usually darting into corners saved her from those savage jaws. She remembered gnawing on those thin bars, and stalked behind the Big Dog, then she leaped with all her might and managed to climb onto his back. Kiara found a scar on his back from another fight, and opened her jaws. At that moment the Big Dog wasn't distracted and swerved around, trying to make her fall. The small black pup dug her claws into his fur, tearing into the outer layer of skin. She opened her maw wide and snapped her jaws onto the dog. She heard the dog yowl, but it wasn't him. She saw another dog being brought to the fight door, and then the bell sang. She leaped off and ran over to the door, and she was brought inside. That night before Kiara fell asleep she whispered, "At least I made it through today."[/color]
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:16:09 am by Cara »

Offline xxsnowstripexx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2011, 06:08:39 am »
Picture link:http://snowthelion.deviantart.com/art/Shiro-260599496
In-Game Username:xxsnowstripexx
Name:Shiro
Personality:
Description:Dark brown fur with white under belly and chest.She has a black muzzle,paws,ears and a big black splotch on her back with icy blue eyes.She is quite big for a puppy and has sharp fangs and claws.She has a scar on her muzzle torn left ear and three scars along her front right foot.
History:Was born on the streets but her parents left her to die because she was to aggressive with the other pups,killing them all.Was caught and put in a pound but luckily escaped a few weeks later,finding the Talerango Gang and joined them.
Gang:Talerango Gang
Species:Pure bred German Shepherd
Parents:Unknown o3o
Sisters/Brothers:Use to have 5 siblings but killed them
RP Sample:Shiro padded along the dark empty street,panting.Looking around for a while she then continued on to a strange scent.Spotting a small black cat she grinned,starting to bark at the tom cat and bounded towards it.The cat turned around surprised,and hissed his hackles raising then dashed away quickly.Shiro was about to chase after it but decided it was to fast then yawned and walked off to go look for something to eat,her stomach growling for food.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2011, 09:43:59 pm »
o3o free bump? xD

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2011, 02:48:01 am »
I'm running around as Ai in the new map right now. ;D
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Zodiac

Re: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (Map, Accepting!)
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2011, 11:02:07 pm »
OKAY. The map is up. The RP starts tomorrow, officially. Please try to get one! Thorn's preset download will be up in a min~

All accepted!

EDIT: Please search "City of the Stray" and send an invite. Thank chu c:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 11:27:26 pm by Zodiac »

Offline IPortal2

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2011, 12:20:35 am »
No pic

In-Game Username: IPortal2
Name: Blade
Personality: Blade can be very hostile, he is only kind to those close to him, to be close to him takes time for him to gain trust towards you. He will hurt if others push him, he will fight for what is his, or what is right.
Description: Blade is a medium to large size Wolf/Husky. most of his husky markings are harder to see as the wolf gene is more predominant than his mothers husky gene. He is mainly black with with a white mane and tail tip, his underfur is pale gray. He has sky blue eyes and white markings on his tail.
History: Blade lived in a cold altitude up to the age of 1. He left home and wondered alone for most of his life until he entered the city of which is his new home.
Gang: Checkerboard gang
Species: Wolf/Husky
Sisters/Brothers: Unknown
RP Sample: His pads hits the hard concrete ground, the wind whipped his eyes and made them water, rain pelted down like hard stones against his matted black fur. He lifted his head and glanced up at the dark menacing sky, it rumbled with thunder and flashed with lightning. He blinked momentarily before he collapsed on the ground unconscious.

Zodiac

« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2011, 01:02:28 am »
No pic

In-Game Username: IPortal2
Name: Blade
Personality: Blade can be very hostile, he is only kind to those close to him, to be close to him takes time for him to gain trust towards you. He will hurt if others push him, he will fight for what is his, or what is right.
Description: Blade is a medium to large size Wolf/Husky. most of his husky markings are harder to see as the wolf gene is more predominant than his mothers husky gene. He is mainly black with with a white mane and tail tip, his underfur is pale gray. He has sky blue eyes and white markings on his tail.
History: Blade lived in a cold altitude up to the age of 1. He left home and wondered alone for most of his life until he entered the city of which is his new home.
Gang: Checkerboard gang
Species: Wolf/Husky
Sisters/Brothers: Unknown
RP Sample: His pads hits the hard concrete ground, the wind whipped his eyes and made them water, rain pelted down like hard stones against his matted black fur. He lifted his head and glanced up at the dark menacing sky, it rumbled with thunder and flashed with lightning. He blinked momentarily before he collapsed on the ground unconscious.

Accepted. Please add CosCB yo your name and send an invite to the group~

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
ugh I cant get on so you can kick me if you want .__.

Zodiac

K guys, the RP is gonna start real soon. Lets try to see how many members we can get on, okay? ^^