Author Topic: .::The Soul Catchers Pride::.(NOW ACCEPTING!WE HAVE A MAP! HIGH RANKS OPEN!)  (Read 12770 times)

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
[ACCEPTED] Dont worry ;) i still accept first time RPer's.And yay 8D we have an Asili.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
   Ingame Username: Aelitastar
                                                           Name: lerra
                                                           Species:Soul Lion
                                                           Pride:SoulCatchers Pride
                                                           Mate: o.e to young
                                                           Offspring: to young XD
                                                           Pelt: dark blue
                                                           RP sample(MUST BE ATLEAST 4-5 SENTENCES): laughing the young cub pounced on a butterfly, sending it flying into the air. jumping onto a large rock, she leaped into the air, trying to catch it mid-flight. landing in a large puddle she burst out laughing and got up, watching the butterfly fly into the distance. shaking off her pelt she climbed back onto the rock and watched the sunset before being called back into the den. flicking her tail as she went, she had been having a pretty fun day until it started to go dark. (sorry for the fail)
                                                           Image:
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Payzoon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -8
  • Amina <3
    • View Profile
I could make a logo....
XxSlendyxX

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
@Sukira Awesome! [ACCEPTED]
@XxPayzoonxX go ahead ;)

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Okay ty :D and Kijani is a boy.....

Btw i wasn't telling you that you needed the queens markings.Ik you r a boy.I was referring to Sukira.She's one of the other cubs we have.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
XD i mixed the parents color's and my mom had to help with the underfur color because i couldn't get it right o.e
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Lol its ok x3 btw im putting the map up very soon.So we'll be rping vry soon ;3

Offline Payzoon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -8
  • Amina <3
    • View Profile
kk ty
XxSlendyxX

checkerdog

Hello there! I would totally love to apply for Jumla, but right now my internet is really slow so I cannot see the pictures describing the marking and such. . . Could you maybe hold a Jumla place for me until tomorrow? Thanks!

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
@checkerdog Srry for l8 reply ^^'' but yes.You can apply for a jumla.Really you can use any markings you want. The four i displayed there is just common ones.Go insane with the markings 8D btw i have 2 spots open for jumla, and your the first to apply for one 8D