Author Topic: Glaves Particles and other stuff {Twinkle, Lavadrip, Localdrip Bundle!}  (Read 158762 times)

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Glaves Particles and upcoming stuff {New Particle Bundle!}
« Reply #170 on: January 24, 2012, 04:12:28 am »
@Higby: Did you check everything that I told Tangle to check? She got them working so everything is there for the particles to work. Make sure you spelled it right, make sure your doing it in the 'particle' tab and make sure your putting them in the right folders. <and don't put .particle or .mesh after it>

@Tanglemask: I have done that before in the late hours when I'm too sleepy to figure out what I am doing wrong. I am just glad they are working for you now.

@KillerWolf: Making meshes is difficult and requires a program like blender. Making Particles requires knowing how to write script but if you first learn how to re-texture stuff <slight scripting and image finding> then it gets a little easier to understand.

@denim: Refer to what I was telling Higby <beginning of this post>

Offline BlazeTheLioness

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 28, 2012, 11:58:29 am »
OMG I wish I can learn how to make meshs, but it seems hard! Anyway LOVE them!

Just make the file with Blender and put it into a OGRE exporter.

Girgree

« Reply #172 on: January 29, 2012, 06:38:56 pm »
could you make a few whsipy woods trees from Kirby (Im the only one with a RP for Kirby I think XD)

MetaKnight101

« Reply #173 on: February 04, 2012, 04:12:42 pm »
How do I get the particles to work? when i type in <something>.particle in the particle tab it dont work

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 04, 2012, 07:40:32 pm »
any chance of a kind of flying dragon?... doesnt have to move but if you could, i'd love it's wings to flap :)
in no fized path, and only one at a time, thanks!
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #175 on: February 06, 2012, 05:13:45 am »
Kiba: Not quite sure what you mean, perhaps if you could get a picture that might help and I could tell you if its something I could work out. It would likely go on my Meshes page though not particles.

MetaKnight: Don't type in .particle for those, just type the name of the particle <pay attention to caps>

Louise: Hurm...that is a bit beyond what I can do. I believe there is a dragon mesh somewhere though, I know I have seen one! As for me doing it, particles are A: flat and B: don't have specific moving parts  so unfortunately I cannot currently make a flapping dragon :(

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 06, 2012, 04:49:29 pm »
ahh well.. worth an ask :)
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek

MetaKnight101

« Reply #177 on: February 08, 2012, 06:48:34 am »
Lol, urns. The kids in my class never stop saying that word

MetaKnight101

« Reply #178 on: February 08, 2012, 06:50:38 am »
and Glave, I know there is a Zombie dragon on Jayfeathers colorful paige :3 and I saw a dragon mesh on Youtube

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Glaves Particles and upcoming stuff {Upcoming Meshes!}
« Reply #179 on: February 09, 2012, 10:33:44 am »
Added a new picture to the Upcoming Mesh section. A set of swords that will be part of three sets of swords with similar blades but different handles, quite a wide variety from the Wombat site.

Also wanted to let everyone know that I removed Tumbleweeds and Buzzards/Vultures from the 'particles to make' list since sadly I could not get them to work quite how I wanted. On a lighter note that leaves two slots for me to add any great ideas/requests that pop in as long as they are doable! Also note that although the others are still up on the list, I am having troubles with the Hummingbirds and the Locusts but I sill believe I can get them to work. I also had some Geese planned but they too are proving difficult.

Sneak Text!
I have made some chocolate water and will be adding it to a bundle of valentines day stuff, I hope to finish it before valentines day but well...you know how that goes :/

Happy Hunting!