Author Topic: Glaves Particles and other stuff {Twinkle, Lavadrip, Localdrip Bundle!}  (Read 158767 times)

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Glaves Particles and other stuff {NEW: MusicalNotes/SeaAnimals}
« Reply #200 on: March 08, 2012, 06:56:41 pm »
@Blissy: Follow the Readme directions. All the particle stuff should go into FH>Media>Particles

My 'Love' button is located just under Karma called 'nuzzle' :D

PLEASE remember that when you export your maps that you must delete the copied particles with a _0 or sometimes _1 after them, it will otherwise make the game crash.

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 08, 2012, 07:49:57 pm »
Hmm. Id like to make a suggestion. or...request... or whatever! XD You said your open to ideas, right? Maybe Snakes.. Ladybugs..Mice..hopping bunnies. I know they wont move like they are "supposed to" but they could be like the grasshoppers and Frogs maybe? If you dont wanna do them, then Ill try. XD But your pretty epic at this, so I know that yours would look better than mine! XD Hmm lets see... mayyybe... Dolphins? That jump in and out of the water? Another one like the grasshoppers and frogs. OH and Im working on a northern lights particle. EVERYONE WANTS ONE lol, but mine is.. er.. shall we just say..shabby... Any of these ideas suit your fancy?  Also I am making a Massive mod for FH, you can find the thread on the add ons and mods section, and I was wondering...with your skill..Would you like to contribute? The info on the MOD is all there in the thread and will tell you everything about. Its kinda like...a fh community thing...that is if peeps wanna help! ^^ :)

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #202 on: March 09, 2012, 06:45:23 am »
@Firefly: Yes, always open to ideas, I may not make everything suggested but I am willing to hear ideas.  Lets see, Lady bugs sounds good, some ladybugs flying anyway. The snakes and mice are a no go as they would not go along the bumps and dips in a terrain map, they would sink right through as well as go right through meshes like rocks and trees. The rabbits could be workable, though like I said I don't care to do them simply because they are larger animals, will be flat and it might look odd.

Hum...Dolphins, I have done fish and again, they look kinda funny flat. Dolphins might be interesting though for above water views. Here's an idea. Shark fins for above water as well. Gah, I hate to do whales and have them be so flat...especially something so HUGE, but I can play around with it and see what I can do, I will write these on a notepad and the ones I definitely want to do will go on the main page.

As for the northern lights, that is something I have been working on though after a few failures I kinda put it away for a while. I know allot more than I did about particles so I can pull the idea back out and see if I can re-work it, at least I have a few new ideas that might work.

I read over your thread and though it sounds fun I have a map pack I am working on that so far has somewhere around 16 maps. It has become a bit of a huge project and between that and making particles/meshes and doing birthday gifted maps I am pretty swamped. However, I thank you for the offer :)

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2012, 04:08:29 pm »
:) no problem.  Your an amazing artist (meshes and particles!) I cant wait to see some of your new things!

Kureiji

« Reply #204 on: March 10, 2012, 03:04:36 am »
Hey~ Maybe as a suggestion you could do mice? :3?

Amber123

« Reply #205 on: March 10, 2012, 03:04:38 pm »
Too many ppls posted, I can't see the downloads D':, could u post them again?

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #206 on: March 10, 2012, 11:53:38 pm »
@Kureiji: Just two posts above yours I explain why mice would not make a proper particle.

@Clare: All downloads are on the first page, I don't randomly post them throughout the thread. If the link to something is not there it will likely say <Coming Soon> and that would only be because I have not put them up on Mediafire yet.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 12, 2012, 09:21:01 pm »
Oh I see you have the North Light upcoming!I can't wait!And nice particules and meshes!Keep working!

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Glaves Particles and other stuff {NEW: The Northern Lights!!!}
« Reply #208 on: March 27, 2012, 05:07:22 am »
And finally, The Northern Lights! I hope everyone likes them, it did take quite some time to do and still although I am not completely satisfied with the result, I believe it is passable. I have concidered making it a weather particle but that may not happen for a while, I have a new map to work on so I will be pretty busy with that since there will be a large bundle of all new meshes spawning with it.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
Re: Glaves Particles and other stuff {NEW: The Northern Lights!!!}
« Reply #209 on: March 27, 2012, 12:55:32 pm »
OH THANK YOU GLAVE!Hallilouia!The North lights LOVE THEM !!!!